Cartimar Plus - Shark Cartilage 60 Capsules
Strength and energy. Amazing tendons, joints and ligaments
Top-quality shark cartilage, boosted with vitamins C and B6 for connective tissue
MARNYS® Cartimar Plus is a unique formulation containing Shark Cartilage and vitamins C and B6, which provide elements to the structure of connective tissues like ligaments, tendons, joints and others.
The Shark Cartilage in MARNYS® Cartimar Plus provides a content of collagenic proteins (20%), glycosaminoglycans (5%), chondroitin sulfate (4%), glucosamine (2.5%), 20% calcium and 10% phosphorus.
MARNYS® Cartimar Plus and the synergistic combination of its ingredients provide energy and strength to your connective tissue:
- Vitamin C contributes to normal production of collagen for the normal function of bones and cartilage (EFSA).
- Vitamin B6 contributes to normal energy-yielding and protein metabolism, reducing tiredness and fatigue (EFSA).
- Shark Cartilage has got a high content of the natural constituents that make up cartilage and connective tissues, providing elements for tissue structure, such as glucosamine, chondroitin, calcium and phosphorus.
The Shark Cartilage in MARNYS® Cartimar Plus is obtained from sharks caught because of their meat. No protected species are used and conventional fishing is controlled by a fishing quota programme in cold waters.
MARNYS® Cartimar Plus is an excellent product for people who want to supplement their diet to take care of ligaments, tendons and joints due to extreme conditions of use of their osteoarticular system, or simply those who are looking for an extra due to their daily physical activities or their general condition.
- HOW TO USE
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
HOW TO USE
1-2 capsules, 3 times a day, preferably before meals.
Shark cartilage, Vitamin C, Vitamin B6
Capsule shell composition: gelatin
ALLERGEN: contains fish-based ingredients
|ACTIVE INGREDIENTS||PER 3 CAPSULES||%NRV|
|Shark Cartilage||1476,51 mg||•|
|Vitamin C||22,5 mg||28|
|Vitamin B6||0,99 mg||71|
|%NRV (nutrient reference value)|
· Food supplements should not be used as a substitiute for a balanced nutrition.
· It is recommended to keep a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
· Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
· Keep away from children.
· Do not store at a temperatures above 30ºC.