Keep a natural, long-lasting tanning
Thanks to the Beta-carotene content and other properties of the oil, this tones, rejuvenates and protects the skin against oxidative damage
MARNYS® Carrot Oil modulates skin pigmentation to maintain your skin toned and protected from oxidative damage, providing an "everlasting-tanned" appearance and body colour.
The exclusive formulation of MARNYS® Carrot Oil acts as a skin rejuvenator, maintaining its elasticity and hydration, stimulating skin microcirculation and fighting against ageing.1,2,3,4
It combines vegetable Carrot oil extracted from its seeds and roots, with Sweet Almond, Sunflower, Geranium, and Wheat Germ oils, rosemary extract, as well as orange and lemon peel.
Its high tocopherol and beta-carotene content turn MARNYS® Carrot Oil into an essential ally for people who want to maintain and favour tanning for longer. It also favours people who, due to their routine or age, need extra skin care.
Thanks to the synergy of its ingredients, MARNYS® Carrot Oil benefits your skin because it:
- Maintains pigmentation and toning, mitigating the degradation of skin collagen.2,5,6,7
- Exerts great antioxidant capacity in its different extracts. Thanks to its high phenolic content, carrot oil contributes to protecting the skin.8,9,10
- Contributes to the renewal, care and tone of the skin, as it increases skin hydration and its lipid content.11,12,13
- RLin, T. K. et al. Anti-Inflammatory and Skin Barrier Repair Effects of Topical Application of Some Plant Oils.Int J Mol Sci. 2017
- Makpol, S. et al. Comparative Effects of Biodynes, Tocotrienol-Rich Fraction, and Tocopherol in Enhancing Collagen Synthesis and Inhibiting Collagen Degradation in Stress-Induced Premature Senescence Model of Human Diploid Fibroblasts. Oxid Med Cell Longev. 2013
- Saraf, S. et al. Comparative measurement of hydration effects of herbal moisturizers. Pharmacognosy Res. 2010
- Kataria, D. Carrot Plant-A Potential Source of High Value Compounds and Biological Activities: A Review. Proc Indian Natn Sci Acad, 2016
- Darvin, M. E. et al. The Role of Carotenoids in Human Skin. Molecules, 2011
- Mencherini, T. et al. HPLC-PDA-MS and NMR characterization of a hydroalcoholic extract of Citrus aurantium L. var. amara peel with antiedematogenic activity. J Agric Food Chem. 2013
- Bayerl, Ch. Beta-carotene in dermatology: does it help? Acta Dermatoven APA 2008
- Cheung, S. et at. Anti-proliferative and antioxidant properties of rosemary Rosmarinus officinalis. Oncol Rep. 2007
- Soo Lee, Y. et al. Inhibition of ultraviolet-A-modulated signaling pathways by asiatic acid and ursolic acid in HaCaT human keratinocytes. Eur J Pharmacol. 2003
- Thiele, J. J. et al. Sebaceous gland secretion is a major physiologic route of vitamin E delivery to skin. J Invest Dermatol. 1999
- Danby, S. G. et al. Effect of olive and sunflower seed oil on the adult skin barrier: implications for neonatal skin care. Pediatr Dermatol. 2013
- Suresh Kumar, G. et al. Studies on the nutraceuticals composition of wheat derived oils wheat bran oil and wheat germ oil. J Food Sci Technol. 2015
- Simon, D. et al. Short- and long-term effects of two emollients on itching and skin restoration in xerotic eczema. Dermatol Ther. 2018
Prunus amygdalus dulcis oil, Helianthus annuus seed oil, Daucus carota sativa root extract, Daucus carota sativa seed oil, Triticum vulgare germ oil, Citrus limon peel oil, Citrus aurantium dulcis expressed peel oil, Pelargonium graveolens oil, Rosmarinus officinalis extract, Tocopherol, Beta-carotene, Datem, d-limonene*, citral*, linalool*, citronellol*, geraniol.
*Constituents naturally present in essential oils
Do not apply before sun exposure. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes.
HOW TO USE
Apply 1 or 2 sprays of oil on your skin, always after sun exposure and as an aftersun lotion. Massage gently until completely absorbed.
PRESENTATION100 ml spray bottle
Benefits of carrot for your skin
Carrot is native to Europe and Southwest Asia, and belongs to the family Apiaceae. It is a natural source rich in vitamin A along with other essential vitamins (for example C and E). Its root contains sugars, provitamin A, carotenes, anthocyanidins, chlorogenic acid, among others, and its seeds contain terpenes and phenylpropanoids (carotol, geranyl, sabinene and eugenol). This unique combination of ingredients makes that Carrot oil exerts antioxidant activity and modulates skin tone, contributing to good skin colour and to attenuating the signs of ageing (that is, wrinkles)14
What are beta-carotenes? What are they for?
ALSO LIKED THESE PRODUCTS
LEARN WITH MARNYS®
Long chain polyunsaturated fatty acids are important in regulating the functions of the brain, heart, membrane, retina, liver, kidneys, skin and mucous membranes, among others. In other words, they are essential for the maintenance of health. They have cardioprotective and neuroprotective action and especially the Omega-3 are essential for the development of children and during pregnancy and breastfeeding. Discover how Omega-3 fatty acids contribute to your health.
Hyaluronic Acid is increasingly popular in beauty and wellness treatments. It is a component naturally present in our body, essential to maintain hydration in organs such as the skin and lubrication in joints, bones and cartilages. However, the passage of time and external factors like Ultraviolet radiation and environmental pollutants reduce the percentage of Hyaluronic Acid in our organism.