Calming Organic Aloe Vera Oil 50 ml
Supports the skin's natural protective barrier function
Moisturises and repairs skin. Soothes mild sunburn. Excellent for sensitive and irritated skin and soothes, softens and tones skin.
MARNYS organic Aloe Vera Oil moisturises and repairs skin. Organic and natural cosmetics, certified in line with Soil Association's Organic Standards. 100% vegetable body oil that provides a great deal of nutrients to the skin
- 100% vegetable body oil that provides a great deal of nutrients to the skin.
- Maintains the skin’s natural protective barrier thanks to its great supply of fatty acids.
- Preserves the skin’s elasticity.
- Helps improve skin hydration and renewal.
- Perfect for use after sun exposure or hair removal procedures to soothe redness or mild sunburn.
- Soothes irritated skin following beauty treatments.
- Does not clog pores and is quickly absorbed by skin, without feeling greasy.
Vegetable squalene highly resembles the skin given its similarity to the skin's natural lipids. Powerful antioxidants, tocopherol (vitamin E) and β-sitosterol, which help the skin absorb other compounds. Results are improved, achieving softer and more flexible skin.
With organic ingredients that boost the plant's active ingredients.
✓ No Parabens
✓ No Synthetic colours
✓ No Synthetic fragrances
✓ No Polyethylene glycol (PEG)
✓ No Mineral oil/Paraffin
✓ No animal-derived ingredients
✓ Not tested on animals
✓ Recyclable packaging
Helianthus annuus seed oil*, Aloe barbadensis extract*, Glycine soja oil, Tocopherol, Beta-sitosterol, Squalene. *Organic ingredients.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATIONAvoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes.
HOW TO USEUse daily and gently massage into skin until fully absorbed.
PRESENTATION50 ml spray bottle
ALSO LIKED THESE PRODUCTS
LEARN WITH MARNYS®
Long chain polyunsaturated fatty acids are important in regulating the functions of the brain, heart, membrane, retina, liver, kidneys, skin and mucous membranes, among others. In other words, they are essential for the maintenance of health. They have cardioprotective and neuroprotective action and especially the Omega-3 are essential for the development of children and during pregnancy and breastfeeding. Discover how Omega-3 fatty acids contribute to your health.