Natural wellbeing for bones, joints and skin.
Designed for those who care about their joint health, both sporting habits and age. Live the movement!
Artrohelp Marine is a product designed for those people who like to practice sports in their everyday life, whether sport is highly intensive, and who care about their joint health, their sports habits or their age. It is developed for the wellbeing of joints (3), bones (1), muscles (2) and skin (4).
- Vitamin B6 contributes to the normal metabolism of proteins. (3,4)
- Vitamin C contributes to the normal formation of collagen for the normal functioning of cartilage and bone. (3)
- Vitamin C contributes to the normal formation of collagen for the normal functioning of the skin, and vitamin B2 contributes to its maintenance under normal conditions. (4)
- Calcium is necessary for the bone maintenance under normal conditions. (1)
- Magnesium contributes to normal muscle function. (2)
MARNYS® Artrohelp Marine is a food supplement based on Hydrolyzed Marine Collagen Type I, Glucosamine, Chondroitin, Hyaluronic Acid, Vitamins (3,4) and Minerals (1). Collagen is an essential protein for the elasticity and function of tissues. It is present in bones, skin, ligaments, cartilage and tendons.
Hydrolyzed marine collagen (type I) [fish], calcium citrate, magnesium citrate, glucosamine sulphate, chondroitin sulphate, vitamin C, hyaluronic acid, vitamin B2, vitamin B6, vitamin K2, vitamin D3, acidifier (citric acid) , sweetener (sucralose) and aroma.
HOW TO USETake 15 g (1 level scoop + ½ scoop) once a day, dissolved in 250 ml of water, juice or other liquids, preferably in the morning.
PRESENTATIONBote 350 gr
· Food supplements should not be used as a substitiute for a balanced nutrition.|
· It is recommended to keep a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
· Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
· Keep away from children.
· Do not store at a temperatures above 30ºC.
ALSO LIKED THESE PRODUCTS
LEARN WITH MARNYS®
Long chain polyunsaturated fatty acids are important in regulating the functions of the brain, heart, membrane, retina, liver, kidneys, skin and mucous membranes, among others. In other words, they are essential for the maintenance of health. They have cardioprotective and neuroprotective action and especially the Omega-3 are essential for the development of children and during pregnancy and breastfeeding. Discover how Omega-3 fatty acids contribute to your health.