To nourish bones and joints for mobility, flexibility and elasticity
Exclusive formula with collagen, glucosamine, chondroitin, hyaluronic acid and vitamins in drinkable vials
MARNYS® Artrohelp Forte is a food supplement in drinkable vials that nourishes cartilage, joints and bones for their mobility, flexibility and elasticity thanks to the exclusive combination of Hydrolysed collagen, Hyaluronic acid, Omega 3, Glucosamine, Chondroitin, Rose hip, Nettle, Calcium and vitamins D3, K2 and E.
The ingredients in MARNYS® Artrohelp Forte have got multiple properties for the osteoarticular system (cartilage, tendons, bones and joints):
- Hydrolysed collagen, Hyaluronic acid and Omega 3 provide proteins and lipids that are part of cartilage and bone structures for their elasticity and lubrication.
- D-glucosamine and chondroitin are key components in the structure of cartilage. In addition, they participate in the production of other substances ensuring firmness and lubrication within the osteoarticular system.
- Nettle (minimum silica content: 7%) has got an important use in joints that is described in the monographs by German Commission E and EMA.
- Rose hip provides a high vitamin C content (250mg) which contributes to normal formation of collagen for the normal function of cartilage and bones (EFSA); Calcium, vitamins D3 and K2 contribute to normal maintenance of bones, and vitamin E which contributes to cellular protection from oxidative damage (EFSA).
MARNYS® Artrohelp Forte is an excellent supplement for those who want to maintain their osteoarticular system.
BONES AND JOINTS
- HOW TO USE
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
HOW TO USE
Take 1 vial a day
Deionized water, hydrolyzed collagen, D-Glucosamine sulphate, chondroitin sulphate, rose hip (Rosa canina) powder concentrate, calcium carbonate, nettle (Urtica dioica) powder concentrate, fish oil, sodium hyaluronate, vegetable glycerin, vitamin E, vitamin K2, vitamin D3, sweetener (steviol glycosides), preservative (potassium sorbate) and natural flavour.
ALLERGEN: contains fish-based ingredients
|ACTIVE INGREDIENTS||PER SHOT||%NRV|
|Hydrolyzed Collagen||500 mg||•|
|D-glucosamine sulphate||500 mg||•|
|Chondroitin Sulphate||500 mg||•|
|Fish oil (omega 3)||100 mg||•|
|Hyaluronic Acid||25 mg||•|
|Vitamin E||9 mg||75|
|Vitamin K2||56.2 μg||75|
|Vitamin D3||5 μg||100|
|*Contributes 250 mg of Vitamin C, equivalent to 312.5% NRV|
% NRV (reference value of nutrients)
This product should not be consumed by pregnant or lactating women, or by children.
· Food supplements should not be used as a substitiute for a balanced nutrition.
· It is recommended to keep a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
· Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
· Keep away from children.
· Do not store at a temperatures above 30ºC.
TO KNOW MORE
What is collagen?
Collagen is a fibrous protein whose properties control the arrangement, assembly, integrity and mechanical properties in the human body. Among the many types of collagen, collagen type I is the most abundant. It’s found in bones, cartilage, tendons and joints. There are factors that can alter the composition of collagen, affecting its functionality, such as: ageing, lifestyles, sports and work injuries, accidents, and so on.