Facilitate mobility and flexibility of bones and joints
Synergy formula with Collagen, Glucosamine, Chondroitin, Rose Hip, Nettle, Omega-3, Hyaluronic Acid and Vitamins
MARNYS® Artrohelp Forte, is a food supplement with a synergy formula essential for our joints for collagen formation and to help keep bones and joints healthy.
- Formulated with enzymatically hydrolyzed collagen with maximum absorbency, as it is the only way it can be absorbed by our organism.
- Bones, cartilage and joints are made up of collagen and as we age we produce less collagen.
- Glucosamine sulphate (over 90%), Chondroitin, Rosehip (source of vitamin C*), Hyaluronic acid (over 90%), Omega 3 and Nettle.
- Rosehip's Vitamin C (50%) contributes to normal collagen formation for normal bone function.
- Vitamin D3 and K2 help maintain normal bones.
Deionized water, hydrolyzed collagen, D-Glucosamine sulphate, chondroitin sulphate, rose hip (Rosa canina) powder concentrate, calcium carbonate, nettle (Urtica dioica) powder concentrate, fish oil, sodium hyaluronate, vegetable glycerin, vitamin E, vitamin K2, vitamin D3, sweetener (steviol glycosides), preservative (potassium sorbate) and natural flavouring
ALLERGENS: Contains fish-based ingredients.
HOW TO USE
1 vial per day
PRESENTATION20 x 10 ml vials
· Food supplements should not be used as a substitiute for a balanced nutrition.|
· It is recommended to keep a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
· Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
· Keep away from children.
· Do not store at a temperatures above 30ºC.
ALSO LIKED THESE PRODUCTS
LEARN WITH MARNYS®
Long chain polyunsaturated fatty acids are important in regulating the functions of the brain, heart, membrane, retina, liver, kidneys, skin and mucous membranes, among others. In other words, they are essential for the maintenance of health. They have cardioprotective and neuroprotective action and especially the Omega-3 are essential for the development of children and during pregnancy and breastfeeding. Discover how Omega-3 fatty acids contribute to your health.