Look after your joints!
Contributes to normal collagen formation for normal cartilages and bones* Contains Shark Cartilage, a blend of Monounsaturated Fatty Acids and Vitamins.
MARNYS® ARTROHELP capsules contains Shark Cartilage, a blend of Monounsaturated Fatty Acids and Vitamins C, B6 and D.
- Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for normal cartilage function*.
- Vitamin D helps maintain normal bones*.
- Shark cartilage has been used since times of old in some parts of the East.
- It is a very resistant connective tissue that provides support, similar to bones.
- Sourced from sustainable fishing and standardised in chondroitin.
- Value pack (1 month).
In vegetable capsules.
Blend of Monounsaturated Fatty Acids, Shark Cartilage, Vitamin C, Vitamin B6 and Vitamin D (colecalciferol). Bulking agents: Maltodextrin and gum arabic.
ALLERGENS: Contains fish-based ingredients.
HOW TO USETake two capsules before lunch and two capsules before dinner.
PRESENTATION60 vegetable capsules.
· Food supplements should not be used as a substitiute for a balanced nutrition.|
· It is recommended to keep a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
· Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
· Keep away from children.
· Do not store at a temperatures above 30ºC.
ALSO LIKED THESE PRODUCTS
LEARN WITH MARNYS®
Long chain polyunsaturated fatty acids are important in regulating the functions of the brain, heart, membrane, retina, liver, kidneys, skin and mucous membranes, among others. In other words, they are essential for the maintenance of health. They have cardioprotective and neuroprotective action and especially the Omega-3 are essential for the development of children and during pregnancy and breastfeeding. Discover how Omega-3 fatty acids contribute to your health.
Hyaluronic Acid is increasingly popular in beauty and wellness treatments. It is a component naturally present in our body, essential to maintain hydration in organs such as the skin and lubrication in joints, bones and cartilages. However, the passage of time and external factors like Ultraviolet radiation and environmental pollutants reduce the percentage of Hyaluronic Acid in our organism.