Look after your joints!
Look after your joints! Contributes to normal collagen formation for normal cartilages and bones* Contains Shark Cartilage, a blend of Monounsaturated Fatty Acids and Vitamins.
MARNYS® ARTROHELP capsules contains Shark Cartilage, a blend of Monounsaturated Fatty Acids and Vitamins C, B6 and D.
- Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for normal cartilage function*.
- Vitamin D helps maintain normal bones*.
- Shark cartilage has been used since times of old in some parts of the East.
- It is a very resistant connective tissue that provides support, similar to bones.
- Sourced from sustainable fishing and standardised in chondroitin.
- Value pack (1 month).
In vegetable capsules.
Blend of Monounsaturated Fatty Acids, Shark Cartilage, Vitamin C, Vitamin B6 and Vitamin D (colecalciferol). Bulking agents: Maltodextrin and gum arabic.
ALLERGENS: Contains fish-based ingredients.
HOW TO USETake two capsules before lunch and two capsules before dinner.
PRESENTATION60 vegetable capsules.
· Food supplements should not be used as a substitiute for a balanced nutrition.|
· It is recommended to keep a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
· Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
· Keep away from children.
· Do not store at a temperatures above 30ºC.
ALSO LIKED THESE PRODUCTS
LEARN WITH MARNYS®
Coconut oil (Cocos nucifera) is a vegetable oil whose properties make it an essential ally in both food and cosmetics. Coconut oil has made a very important place for itself as a natural cosmetic. It is an ingredient widely used in beauty treatments due to its richness in essential fatty acids and its versatile use for both skin and hair. As a food product, coconut is considered a superfood because of its high content of healthy fatty acids, proteins, vitamins and minerals like calcium, potassium and magnesium. Go COCOnuts!