Flexible cartilage with freedom of movement
Exclusive combination of Fatty Acids, Shark Cartilage and vitamins in vegetable capsules
19.00€ – 33.90€
The formula of MARNYS® Artrohelp combines Shark Cartilage, a complex of monounsaturated Fatty Acids of plant origin and vitamins C, B6 and D, which provide cartilage with properties for harmonious movement.
MARNYS® Artrohelp and its ingredients facilitate cartilage flexibility due to the following properties:
- Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for normal bone and cartilage function. It additionally helps to protection of cells from oxidative damage and regeneration of the reduced form of vitamin E (EFSA).
- Shark Cartilage has got a high content of the natural components comprising cartilage and connective tissues, what provides constituents for the maintenance of tissue structure, such as glucosamine, chondroitin, calcium and phosphorus. The Shark Cartilage in MARNYS® Artrohelp provides 20% collagenic proteins, 5% glucosaminoglycans, 4% chondroitin sulfate, 2.5% glucosamine, 20% calcium and 10% phosphorus.
- The Shark Cartilage in MARNYS® Artrohelp is obtained from sharks caught because of their meat. No protected species are used and conventional fishing is controlled by a fishing quota programme in cold waters.
- Vitamin D contributes to normal absorption/utilisation of calcium and phosphorus, normal bone maintenance and muscle function. Vitamin D also contributes to normal function of the immune system (EFSA).
- The complex of monounsaturated Fatty Acids of vegetal origin in MARNYS® Artrohelp guarantees a minimum Cetyl Myristate content of 15.6%. Monounsaturated fatty acids are a natural part of synovial fluid and the phospholipid membrane of body cells. They usually count on phenolic content and participate in the viscosity and flexibility properties in joints.
- Vitamin B6 contributes to normal energy-yielding, protein and glycogen metabolism, reducing tiredness and fatigue (EFSA).
MARNYS® Artrohelp is an excellent supplement for people who want to contribute to normal maintenance of joint collagen for the performance of their activities, those who seek to preserve their normal joint functionality against ageing, and those individuals who want antioxidant protection.
- HOW TO USE
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
HOW TO USE
Take 2 capsules before lunch and 2 capsules before dinner.
Blend of Monounsaturated Fatty Acids, Shark Cartilage, Vitamin C, Vitamin B6 and Vitamin D (colecalciferol). Bulking agents: maltodextrin and gum arabic.
ALLERGEN: contains fish-based ingredients
|ACTIVE INGREDIENTS||PER 4 CAPSULES||%NRV|
|Monounsaturated Fatty Acid Complex||900 mg||•|
|Shark Cartilage||0,5 mg||•|
|Vitamin C||900 mg||75|
|Vitamin B6||60 mg||143|
|Vitamin D||2 mg||100|
|%NRV (nutrient reference value)|
· Food supplements should not be used as a substitiute for a balanced nutrition.
· It is recommended to keep a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
· Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
· Keep away from children.
· Do not store at a temperatures above 30ºC.
TO KNOW MORE
What is cartilage?
Joint Cartilage is a unique and versatile tissue, well adapted to withstand significant compressive loads and lateral forces along the range of motion of a synovial joint. This is a specialised, elastic type of connective tissue that provides a smooth, lubricated surface allowing joint movement while minimising joint wear and tear.