Aloe Vera Juice
Aloe vera: full of power
Aloe vera drink with a pleasant flavour.
MARNYS® ALOE VERA JUICE contains Aloe vera juice and agave syrup, giving it a pleasant flavour.
- The shortage of water means that aloe can store large amounts of water. Aloe has been used for around 5000 years and paintings have been found in temples and tombs in Egypt depicting the use of Aloe Vera. It was believed to be the "plant of immortality" and was gifted when a child was born or a business opened.
- It contains 95% water, a varied amount of vitamins, such as beta-carotene, B1, B2, B3, B6, folic acid, C and E, and minerals.
Aloe juice is obtained by peeling away the leaves one by one and removing the rind in line with the International Aloe Science Council (IASC) parameters. The fleshy part of the plant is cold-pressed to ensure that its properties are kept intact.
Aloe Vera (Barbadensis Miller) (84.8%), agave syrup (15%), citric acid and preservatives (potassium sorbate and potassium benzoate).
HOW TO USETake 20 ml in the mornings before breakfast mixed with a glass or water or juice.
PRESENTATION500 ml bottle
· Food supplements should not be used as a substitiute for a balanced nutrition.|
· It is recommended to keep a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
· Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
· Keep away from children.
· Do not store at a temperatures above 30ºC.
ALSO LIKED THESE PRODUCTS
LEARN WITH MARNYS®
Long chain polyunsaturated fatty acids are important in regulating the functions of the brain, heart, membrane, retina, liver, kidneys, skin and mucous membranes, among others. In other words, they are essential for the maintenance of health. They have cardioprotective and neuroprotective action and especially the Omega-3 are essential for the development of children and during pregnancy and breastfeeding. Discover how Omega-3 fatty acids contribute to your health.