Sport and a good nutritional status
Published: 5 October, 2016 - Updated: 7 September, 2020 | 2'
REACH YOUR GOALS ACCORDING TO YOUR NEEDS
Discover our 6 tips for your sporting wellbeing and a good nutritional status.
1- START AT FULL PERFORMANCE. ENERGY STRATEGIES:
- Practicing sports use up a lot of energy.
- Royal Jelly, Pollen, Guarana, Ginseng and Siberian Ginseng are natural ingredients, which provide extra nutrition for sporting performance.
2- DOES SPEED MEAN BAD NEWS FOR YOUR MUSCLES? MUSCULAR FATIGUE STRATEGIES:
- When you exercise, you must try to counteract muscle wasting and fatigue that can occur.
- Magnesium deficiency is associated with muscle weakness, fatigue and reduced performance during resistance training.
- Your body consumes more glutamine than is produced by skeletal muscle during intense physical exercise.
L- CARNITINA: L- Carnitine
BCAA COMPLET: BCAA y Glutamine
MAG VITAL: Magnesium and vitamin B6*
*Magnesium helps maintain the muscular and skeletal system.
*Vitamin B6 helps reduce fatigue and tiredness.
3- OBJECTIVE: FREE RADICALS… ANTIOXIDANT STRATEGIES:
- Did you know that when you exercise, your free radicals and oxidative stress increase?
- The deeper you breathe; the more oxygen you consume. This generates free radicals, with the risk of muscle overload and fatigue.
4- OH NO! ACHES AND PAINS AGAIN! STRATEGIES AGAINST OVERLOAD:
- Do you suffer from aches and pains when you practice sport?
- When you exercise, your joints can feel the effects.
- That's why it's important to focus on joint nutrition with effective synergistic formulas.
ARTROHELP FORTE: Collagen, glucosamine, chondroitin, rose hips, nettle, omega 3, hyaluronic acid and vitamins*
MIALTRIM: Hop Powder, Cassava Powder, Turmeric Powder & devil's claw root powder*
ARTROHELP: Monounsaturated fatty acid complex, shark cartilage and vitamins*
SIFLEX: Silicon, glucosamine, Condroitine and MSM.
* Vitamin C contributes to the normal functioning of cartilage
5- OMEGA 3, NATURAL FUNCTION. OMEGA-3 BASED STRATEGIES:
- Marine-based Omega 3 can provide benefits for those who practice sports.
- A vitamin E deficiency increases oxidative stress in the skeletal muscle.
- Synergistic action with strategies 3 and 4.
KRILLMAR: Antarctic Krill oil and phosphatidylcholine *
MAR-IN-OIL: Salmon Oil and Vitamin E
DHA COMPLEX: High in DHA and Vitamin E
OMEGACOD: Cod Liver Oil and Vitamin E
* EPA contributes to the normal functioning of the heart
* Vitamin E contributes to cellular protection against oxidative damage
6- EXTRA NUTRITION. MICRONUTRITIONAL STRATEGY:
- Some groups of sports people are more prone to having iron, vitamin D and K deficiencies.
LOCAL ACTION STRATEGY:
- Reward your muscles!
- Help reduce tension with a massage after an intense workout.
Tired legs: Relaxing feeling of well being for your tired legs.
ARTOHELP LÍQUIDO: Arnica and Devil's Claw, plant extracts, pure oils and essential oils.
100% vegetable oil Arnica: Luminosity to your skin and is light and fluid texture.