- 13 April, 2020 | Nutrition and Diet
In order to keep our body fit at all times of the year, we have natural active ingredients in our daily lives that can help the functions of both the immune system and the respiratory system. Supporting the diet with dietary supplements containing ingredients such as echinacea can help the immune system function properly.
- 13 April, 2020 | Healthy life
To enjoy good health, it is essential to have a good state of mind. This is directly influenced by serotonin and melatonin, the production of which depends on tryptophan. Learn why this amino acid is important in your body and where to find it.
- 20 March, 2020 | Did you know?
We will explain what the Coronavirus is and also the control measures that are being taken to stop it. We have gathered all the information as provided by the official agencies.
- 26 February, 2020 | Healthy life
Menopause is a normal biological phase and a natural part of aging, sometimes with both physical and emotional symptoms. Good nutrition is essential before, during and after menopause. We explain in depth what menopause is and the recommendations and habits to reduce the discomfort caused by its effects.
- 25 February, 2020 | Nutrition and Diet
Do you feel constantly tired and without energy? Maybe you're going through a process of anemia. Find out about the symptoms, causes and types of anemia.
- 16 July, 2019 | What nature gives us
With the heat comes the annoying mosquitoes prepared to bite the whole family, but there are plants in nature that are repellent to mosquitoes, such as citronella, which can repel them without the use of insecticides or chemical repellents. Find out why citronella is a natural mosquito repellent and how to use it.
- 16 July, 2019 | Nutrition and Diet
Sweating and repeated baths can cause urinary discomfort which can be avoided by taking the cranberry-based food supplement Marnys Cistomar, with fructooligosaccharides and vitamin C.
- 16 July, 2019 | Healthy life
Tired legs are characterized by a slower return of blood to the heart, this being one of the most common disorders of the vascular system that affects about 50% of adults and is caused by factors such as sedentary lifestyle, overweight, pregnancy, etc. Discover the keys and routines that will relieve your tired legs.
- 8 July, 2019 | BeautyHair, skin and nails are exposed to many external agents that can damage or diminish their beauty and fullness, but thanks to the nutricosmetic Marnys Beauty In & Out Elixir, with hyaluronic acid grape seeds and vitamins, hydrating your skin, hair and nails They will be in perfect condition during the summer season.
- 15 June, 2019 | Healthy life
Exercising regularly is one of the best actions to enjoy a good health because of the many benefits it has for the body and all its internal processes. In order to take advantage of them all, some previous recommendations should be taken into account.
- 20 May, 2019 | What nature gives us
Because of its colour it’s also called liquid gold. In its complex composition there is 96% ceramide, substances that cover the cells of the epidermis, regulating its hydration, and vitamin E that removes from the skin free radicals, responsible for early ageing. Find out more about Jojoba Oil.
- 6 May, 2019 | Nutrition and DietLooking for the perfect Mother's Day gift? We have a special, personalised and natural quality gift that will make her feel special, young and beautiful on the inside and the outside.