Category: Nutrition and Diet
Zinc is a micronutrient present in all the cells of our body and is essential for keeping our body healthy. Since we have no reserves of zinc, it is necessary to take it as part of our diet either through food or with dietary supplements.
In order to keep our body fit at all times of the year, we have natural active ingredients in our daily lives that can help the functions of both the immune system and the respiratory system. Supporting the diet with dietary supplements containing ingredients such as echinacea can help the immune system function properly.
Do you feel constantly tired and without energy? Maybe you're going through a process of anemia. Find out about the symptoms, causes and types of anemia.
Sweating and repeated baths can cause urinary discomfort which can be avoided by taking the cranberry-based food supplement Marnys Cistomar, with fructooligosaccharides and vitamin C.
- Looking for the perfect Mother's Day gift? We have a special, personalised and natural quality gift that will make her feel special, young and beautiful on the inside and the outside.
- Do you know what men's main health and beauty concerns are? Sex life, hair loss, wrinkles, prostate, cholesterol or cardiovascular risks are some of them. That's why we propose you to look after your body and mind with natural products that respect our health and the environment like natural food supplements and certified natural cosmetics […]
Since the time of traditional medicine, and supported by scientific studies today, Nigella sativa seeds and oil have been prescribed as a natural remedy for respiratory disorders such as asthma and allergies. Find out more about the properties of this plant since the time of the pharaohs.
- Food grade essential oils: Aroma and flavour in your food Would you like to bring a special healthy hint in your dishes? Would you like to be surprised by new aromas and flavours? Let us tell you more about food grade essential oils to give a different tasty touch to your dishes. What are food […]
- Is weight loss one of your goals? Hunger is the biggest enemy of those diets to lose weight. How can we revert it? One of the answers is supported by the European Food Safety Authority (EFSA) and is called glucomannan.
Do you know what the functions of the liver and kidneys are? Bear in mind which foods and habits are your enemies and how we can help detoxify our body especially after heavy meals.
- Iron is an essential mineral that performs very important functions in the body. Iron allows the formation of haemoglobin, protein in red blood cells, which transports oxygen to the body’s tissues. Furthermore, it improves blood quality and increases resistance to stress and illness, prevents fatigue, and stimulates healthy skin.
We outline what diabetes is and how to enjoy your daily life with a selection of natural products suitable for people with diabetes.