Category: Nutrition and Diet
Sweating and repeated baths can cause urinary discomfort which can be avoided by taking the cranberry-based food supplement Marnys Cistomar, with fructooligosaccharides and vitamin C.
- Cranberries and other concentrates from organically grown plants selected due to their synergistic action, make MARNYS® Phytalgem CIRC the ideal food supplement for relieving tired legs.
- Looking for the perfect Mother's Day gift? We have a special, personalised and natural quality gift that will make her feel special, young and beautiful on the inside and the outside.
- Men’s corner: Products for health and natural cosmetics Do you know what men's main health and beauty concerns are? Sex life, hair loss, wrinkles, prostate, cholesterol or cardiovascular risks are some of them. That's why we propose you to look after your body and mind with natural products that respect our health and the environment […]
- Black cumin: The Oil of the Pharaohs Black cumin, Nigella Sativa, is a plant native to ancient Egypt with several historical references and applications in traditional medicine. Black cumin is known as the oil of the Pharaohs as black cumin seeds supposedly appeared in the tomb of Tutankhamun so that its properties would accompany him […]
- Food grade essential oils: Aroma and flavour in your food Would you like to bring a special healthy hint in your dishes? Would you like to be surprised by new aromas and flavours? Let us tell you more about food grade essential oils to give a different tasty touch to your dishes. What are food […]
- Is weight loss one of your goals? Hunger is the biggest enemy of those diets to lose weight. How can we revert it? One of the answers is supported by the European Food Safety Authority (EFSA) and is called glucomannan.
- Especially after periods of copious meals, we need a ‘body cleanse’. Learn how the body eliminates toxins and the importance of detoxification, also known as detox.
- Iron is an essential mineral that performs very important functions in the body. Iron allows the formation of haemoglobin, protein in red blood cells, which transports oxygen to the body’s tissues. Furthermore, it improves blood quality and increases resistance to stress and illness, prevents fatigue, and stimulates healthy skin.
- It's time to start protecting low temperatures and avoid colds or flu as feared. Bundle up and protect yourself from the cold both inside and out. In Marnys, we totally natural perfect solutions for this time of year, products that will only worry to enjoy at this time.
- After a summer of relaxing and having fun, it’s hard for children and adults to get back into their routines and responsibilities. Going back to school is a big change for little ones, so it’s no wonder they feel more tired. September means early starts, heavy backpacks and many hours of class throughout the day. Sometimes, even when school has finished, children go to extra-curricular classes, sports clubs, etc. That’s why a suitable diet is very important in ensuring that little ones have strength and energy during the day.
- The well-being of your body is determining the needs of vitamins and minerals you need, your sporting needs and you body running smoothly is our goal, yours improve yourself.