Category: Nutrition and Diet
- Coenzyme Q10 is a powerful antioxidant that is produced in the mitochondria, the cells responsible for energy production. It is responsible for energy production and it is important to keep coenzyme levels under control so that our bodies continue to function properly.
- Rest is one of the most essential needs that human beings have, and many of our vital functions depend on it. The amount of melatonin plays an important role in our natural sleep cycle.
- Especially during the change of season, it is important to develop our immune system and learn how to take care of it by providing it with the necessary nutrients, such as vitamin C, to maintain its good condition.
Magnesium is one of the most abundant minerals in the human body and it is also important for the condition of the bones and the muscular system, and inter alia. It can be found in food, as well as food supplements.
At early ages, eating habits start to be established and developed.To allow for a proper growth and development in children and teenagers, it is essential to pay special attention to their nutrition.
The summer season allows us to make the good weather more enjoyable and eat out with friends and family, but the food we eat outside may not have the same quality controls as in a home kitchen.
Whatever means of transport you use to reach your holiday destination, a successful journey depends on good planning. At MARNYS we offer you ten tips that will help you enjoy a trouble-free holiday.
- Blueberries and cranberries have many advantages thanks to their antioxidant properties. We tell you all about them and their positive benefits.
You may have heard the word beta-carotene and associated it with carrots. Do you know what its properties are and how they relate to vitamin A?
Lubrication in the vaginal area has several functions such as reducing friction during sex. The causes of vaginal dryness are very diverse and it is prevalent among women of all ages.
Vitamin D is essential for building and maintenance of bones and for normal functioning of the immune system. Did you know that ultraviolet light from the sun activates vitamin D? Find out why this happens and much more about this nutrient.
You have probably heard your doctor or a close relative talk about the combination of prebiotics and probiotics on more than one occasion. What is the role of each of them and how do they benefit our health?
If we go some days without leaving the house due to external factors, many people may experience episodes of stress and anxiety and, to relieve them, resort to eating more and eating badly.
Zinc is a micronutrient present in all the cells of our body and is essential for keeping our body healthy. Since we have no reserves of zinc, it is necessary to take it as part of our diet either through food or with dietary supplements.
In order to keep our body fit at all times of the year, we have natural active ingredients in our daily lives that can help the functions of both the immune system and the respiratory system. Supporting the diet with dietary supplements containing ingredients such as echinacea can help the immune system function properly.
Do you feel constantly tired and without energy? Maybe you're going through a process of anemia. Find out about the symptoms, causes and types of anemia.
Sweating and repeated baths can cause urinary discomfort which can be avoided by taking the cranberry-based food supplement Marnys Cistomar, with fructooligosaccharides and vitamin C.
- Looking for the perfect Mother's Day gift? We have a special, personalised and natural quality gift that will make her feel special, young and beautiful on the inside and the outside.
- Do you know what men's main health and beauty concerns are? Sex life, hair loss, wrinkles, prostate, cholesterol or cardiovascular risks are some of them. That's why we propose you to look after your body and mind with natural products that respect our health and the environment like natural food supplements and certified natural cosmetics […]
Since the time of traditional medicine, and supported by scientific studies today, Nigella sativa seeds and oil have been prescribed as a natural remedy for respiratory disorders such as asthma and allergies. Find out more about the properties of this plant since the time of the pharaohs.