The laboratory has helped to finance the second convoy of the NGO 'SOS Ayuda sin Fronteras', which has already successfully completed its solidarity trip.
- The president and founder of MARNYS® - Martínez Nieto, S.A. has handed over the donation to the Association for Help and Research on Personality Disorders in the Region of Murcia (TP CARTAGENA RM).
- The laboratory has made several donations for the continuity of this project that brings books, good habits and values to young people and adults from disadvantaged sectors of Cartagena.
The goods have been delivered to the Food Bank of the Region of Murcia, based in Cartagena, which provides food for more than 7,500 people.
MARNYS® - Martínez Nieto S.A. has made, as it has every year, donations to local charity associations.
- The company has made a financial donation, FFP2 masks for protection against volcanic ash, and school supplies for the children of the Canary Island.
- Martínez Nieto, S.A. has donated 1,500 euros to the Association for Assistance and Research on Personality Disorders in Cartagena, Comarca and Mar Menor (TP CARTAGENA MM).
MARNYS® - MARTÍNEZ NIETO, S.A. delivers 300 facial protection screens to the health personnel of Cartagena
MARNYS, MARTÍNEZ NIETO, S.A. delivers 300 facial protection screens for the health professionals of Cartagena The company has also delivered the equipment to the Hospital Perpetuo Socorro, Practiser, as well as to the health centers and hospitals of the region.
The company has organized a new campaign to collect food that has been delivered to the Department of Social Services at the City of Cartagena with the participation of its whole staff. The solidarity initiative is complemented by the donation of 1,200 euros through a solidarity account for the Red Cross and Caritas organizations and everything that has been collected has been increased significantly by the company in order to help relieve the shortage caused by the health crisis.
- The solidarity expedition to Kilimanjaro sponsored by MARNYS® reached Gilman's Point at 5,695m. The most important aim with which the athletes started out was also achieved: the charitable purpose, to provide children in the area with bicycles to go to school.
MARNYS® - MARTÍNEZ NIETO, S.A. donates more than 120,000 units of sanitary protective equipment to the Health Service of Murcia due to the shortage of supplies in the last weeks caused by the spread of coronavirus (COVID-19).