Category: Marnys latest news
With the symbolic turning off of the lights on 27 March, MARNYS is joining this global movement against climate change promoted by the non-profit organisation WWF.
MARNYS - Martínez Nieto, S.A. has been renewed, for one more year, the Bio and Natural cosmetics certifications under the COSMOS standard of the recognised British Soil Association.
- This award recognizes the commitment of MARNYS - MARTÍNEZ NIETO, S.A. as a certified natural brand with the highest quality in their products
The company has achieved certification to ISO 14001, an international standard for environmental management focused on contributing to the environment and environmental protection. This certification recognises the implementation by the company of an Environmental Management System (EMS) in accordance with international environmental standards.
The recent extension of the building, together with the installation of the photovoltaic panels, has managed to reduce the consumption of Non-Renewable Primary Energy by 36%. In addition, a reduction in annual carbon dioxide emissions of 10 kgCO2/m² has also been achieved.
MARNYS® - MARTÍNEZ NIETO, S.A. delivers 300 facial protection screens to the health personnel of Cartagena
MARNYS, MARTÍNEZ NIETO, S.A. delivers 300 facial protection screens for the health professionals of Cartagena The company has also delivered the equipment to the Hospital Perpetuo Socorro, Practiser, as well as to the health centers and hospitals of the region.
The company has organized a new campaign to collect food that has been delivered to the Department of Social Services at the City of Cartagena with the participation of its whole staff. The solidarity initiative is complemented by the donation of 1,200 euros through a solidarity account for the Red Cross and Caritas organizations and everything that has been collected has been increased significantly by the company in order to help relieve the shortage caused by the health crisis.
- The solidarity expedition to Kilimanjaro sponsored by MARNYS® reached Gilman's Point at 5,695m. The most important aim with which the athletes started out was also achieved: the charitable purpose, to provide children in the area with bicycles to go to school.
MARNYS® - MARTÍNEZ NIETO, S.A. donates more than 120,000 units of sanitary protective equipment to the Health Service of Murcia due to the shortage of supplies in the last weeks caused by the spread of coronavirus (COVID-19).
Martínez Nieto, S.A. has been recognised by Ibermutua for its low labour accident rate and its important commitment to Labour Risk Prevention.
- MARNYS® products are widely available in the Hungarian market. In addition to organic wholesalers and online shops, MARNYS® products are available in the Rossmann network and nearly 180-200 pharmacies
Raúl Martínez, twelve times Spanish bike trial champion, tells us how to look after your body and maximise your performance to achieve your sports goals: "I know where my limit is, but I keep working hard to see where I am capable of reaching".
MARNYS® will have the largest photovoltaic installation for self-consumption in the Region of Murcia
June 5th, 2019. World Environment Day with this installation, MARNYS® - Martínez Nieto, S.A. will save the annual emission of 440 tons of CO2 into the atmosphere, which is equivalent to the amount of CO2 absorbed by a forest of 14,500 trees.
MARNYS® - Martínez Nieto S.A. is the first company in Cartagena to work with the Programa Retorno de Talento, so that young emigrants between 18 and 34 years of age may return to Spain with a professional future.
- MARNYS® is present at the largest healthcare event in the Middle East. This year we also exhibit the new MARNYS® SPORTS Natural Nutrition line.
- MARNYS® celebrates its 50th anniversary with the 'Bee Marnys' responsible event MARNYS® - MARTINEZ NIETO S.A. celebrates the 50th anniversary of its establishment on August, 1968. As part of events to mark its 50th birthday, the company run the responsible environmental event named 'BEE MARNYS®'. A family day with plenty of fun and teambuilding activities […]
The objectives of this university chair are focused on developing research work for the creation of new products, carrying out clinical studies to prove the efficacy of ingredients and products or planning R&D&I projects.
The Spanish multinational is in the lead of companies dedicated to the manufacture, distribution and export of natural products, with presence in more than 60 countries.
- The company Martinez Nieto, S.A, as MARNYS® manufacturer, importer and exporter, has obtained the Authorised Economic Operator (AEO) Certificate, recognition granted by the customs authorities that endorse the company as a trusted partner in the international supply chain.
- MARNYS had the pleasure to participate as an exhibitor on the 6th and 7th of September in the 7th edition of Vitafoods Asia, where we had an exceptional welcome among the professional visitors of the industry.