Category: Marnys latest news
- The two roll-ons of the MARNYS cosmetic line have been chosen Best Innovative Product of 2022 for children (Calmiroll) and Best Facial Product of 2022 for teenagers (Acniroll).
The implementation of a Quality Management System in accordance with this Standard ensures the quality and safety of the product, demonstrating the existence of quality procedures to provide safe and effective medical devices, as well as complying with the requirements of current regulations.
The Cartagena-based laboratory manufactures and markets natural products of the highest quality to take care of your health and beauty through all the stages of life, as explained in the new corporate video launched for this anniversary.
MARNYS® - Martínez Nieto S.A. has participated during the month of May in the virtual meetings of the most important fairs in the nutrition and pharmaceutical industries, respectively.
The former elite athlete of the Spanish National Swimming Team and well-known personal trainer represents the #MARNYSBalancedWoman concept.
- Martínez Nieto, S.A. has donated 1,500 euros to the Association for Assistance and Research on Personality Disorders in Cartagena, Comarca and Mar Menor (TP CARTAGENA MM).
- Sara Aagesen has congratulated our initiatives of commitment to the environment and energy saving, such as the self-consumption photovoltaic plant, one of the largest in the Region of Murcia.
With the symbolic turning off of the lights on 27 March, MARNYS is joining this global movement against climate change promoted by the non-profit organisation WWF.
MARNYS - Martínez Nieto, S.A. has been renewed, for one more year, the Bio and Natural cosmetics certifications under the COSMOS standard of the recognised British Soil Association.
- This award recognizes the commitment of MARNYS - MARTÍNEZ NIETO, S.A. as a certified natural brand with the highest quality in their products
The company has achieved certification to ISO 14001, an international standard for environmental management focused on contributing to the environment and environmental protection. This certification recognises the implementation by the company of an Environmental Management System (EMS) in accordance with international environmental standards.
The recent extension of the building, together with the installation of the photovoltaic panels, has managed to reduce the consumption of Non-Renewable Primary Energy by 36%. In addition, a reduction in annual carbon dioxide emissions of 10 kgCO2/m² has also been achieved.
MARNYS® - MARTÍNEZ NIETO, S.A. delivers 300 facial protection screens to the health personnel of Cartagena
MARNYS, MARTÍNEZ NIETO, S.A. delivers 300 facial protection screens for the health professionals of Cartagena The company has also delivered the equipment to the Hospital Perpetuo Socorro, Practiser, as well as to the health centers and hospitals of the region.
The company has organized a new campaign to collect food that has been delivered to the Department of Social Services at the City of Cartagena with the participation of its whole staff. The solidarity initiative is complemented by the donation of 1,200 euros through a solidarity account for the Red Cross and Caritas organizations and everything that has been collected has been increased significantly by the company in order to help relieve the shortage caused by the health crisis.
- The solidarity expedition to Kilimanjaro sponsored by MARNYS® reached Gilman's Point at 5,695m. The most important aim with which the athletes started out was also achieved: the charitable purpose, to provide children in the area with bicycles to go to school.
MARNYS® - MARTÍNEZ NIETO, S.A. donates more than 120,000 units of sanitary protective equipment to the Health Service of Murcia due to the shortage of supplies in the last weeks caused by the spread of coronavirus (COVID-19).
This honorary award recognises the collaboration and track record of the company in research, development and promotion activities. José Martínez Nieto, president and founder of the company, also participated in the conferences organised by the Network of Chairs and the Seneca Foundation on training, employability and technological development together with other companies from the Region of Murcia.
Martínez Nieto, S.A. has been recognised by Ibermutua for its low labour accident rate and its important commitment to Labour Risk Prevention.
- MARNYS® products are widely available in the Hungarian market. In addition to organic wholesalers and online shops, MARNYS® products are available in the Rossmann network and nearly 180-200 pharmacies
Raúl Martínez, twelve times Spanish bike trial champion, tells us how to look after your body and maximise your performance to achieve your sports goals: "I know where my limit is, but I keep working hard to see where I am capable of reaching".