Category: Marnys latest news
The laboratory has helped to finance the second convoy of the NGO 'SOS Ayuda sin Fronteras', which has already successfully completed its solidarity trip.
- The president and founder of MARNYS® - Martínez Nieto, S.A. has handed over the donation to the Association for Help and Research on Personality Disorders in the Region of Murcia (TP CARTAGENA RM).
It is the main global event for the nutraceutical industry and the laboratory is attending the in-person edition in Geneva.
Belén González is a rider in the first women's professional cycling team in the Region of Murcia, promoted by the Marcelino Oliver Foundation. She tells us how the project was born and how the cyclists prepare to compete in this demanding sport
- MARNYS - Martínez Nieto, S.A., a apporté son soutien à Soltec Team Costa Cálida, la première équipe cycliste féminine professionnelle de la région de Murcie. Il est promu par la, une organisation à but non lucratif qui aide les cyclistes victimes d'accidents de la route.
- The laboratory has made several donations for the continuity of this project that brings books, good habits and values to young people and adults from disadvantaged sectors of Cartagena.
Both entities have signed the agreement for the 2021/2022 season. They share the goal of promoting health, wellbeing and healthy habits.
- He is the author of numerous books and a health communicator on Radio and Television. Known for his participation for nearly twenty years in the programme 'Saber Vivir' on TVE.
The agreement between both entities is valid until the end of this season 2021/2022. MARNYS sports supplements are already part of the team's daily life.
MARNYS joins one more year the global movement against climate change by switching off the lights on March 26th.
The line of certified cosmetics is renewed until 2023 under the Cosmos standards, ensuring respect for the environment and sustainable processes.
MARNYS - Martínez Nieto, S.A. has been one of the first 16 companies in the Region of Murcia to join, thus becoming a patron company.
Every year we publish our 'Sustainability Report' which sets out our responsible management actions and our commitment to caring for people and the planet.
The laboratory calculates its environmental footprint and offsets it by providing support for environmental protection projects.
The goods have been delivered to the Food Bank of the Region of Murcia, based in Cartagena, which provides food for more than 7,500 people.
MARNYS® - Martínez Nieto S.A. has made, as it has every year, donations to local charity associations.
MARNYS, the supplement laboratory, and its ambassador Crys Dyaz, have offered a seminar on osteoarticular health care.
- The company has made a financial donation, FFP2 masks for protection against volcanic ash, and school supplies for the children of the Canary Island.
- Crys Dyaz, physiotherapist and former athlete of the Spanish swimming team, reveals how she got started in elite sport and her current routine as a personal trainer
Yolanda Castillo, secretary of the TRIBIKE Cartagena club, tells us how they work to prepare themselves for this demanding sport.