Category: Healthy life
Vaginal dryness is a very common condition, mainly in older women after the menopause, although it can affect women at younger ages, usually as a result of hormonal changes. Hyaluronic Acid is present in our body in a natural way and has an important role in the hydration and elasticity of the tissues
The three main principles of health are sleep, food and physical exercise. Lack of adequate rest will affect different aspects of your life, such as mood or the immune system.
Both arthritis and osteoarthritis affect bones, ligaments and joints, and they have many common symptoms, including joint stiffness and pain. However, the difference between them is important. Find out about the main types of arthritis, how arthritis and osteoarthritis are different, and the main treatments .
After a few days of rest, it is very usual to feel sad or a lack of energy when we return to routine. There are natural ingredients that can help you to get the extra energy needed.
Hemp (cannabis ) is originally from Asia and some properties have been associated with it. The Omega 6 and Omega 3 essential fatty acid composition of the oil in its seeds has positive effects on our body.
Cough, sneeze, mucus, fever, joint pain, headaches, do we have a cold or flu? There are some keys to differentiate them and some natural remedies to better cope with their symptoms.
The achievement of a balanced state where happiness and health follow the same direction, depends very much on how each one of us projects and looks for this state of physical and emotional well-being. Giving priority to the daily actions that encourage the development of the so-called 'happiness hormones' will make us feel much healthier inside and out.
- World Hypertension Day is celebrated every 17 May. Detecting this disease in time, providing appropriate treatment and constant monitoring are essential guidelines. Learn about its causes and how to control high blood pressure.
The increased exposure to the television screens, computers and mobile devices we use every day may cause problems with our eyes if we are exposed to them over a long period of time.
To enjoy good health, it is essential to have a good state of mind. This is directly influenced by serotonin and melatonin, the production of which depends on tryptophan. Learn why this amino acid is important in your body and where to find it.
Menopause is a normal biological phase and a natural part of aging, sometimes with both physical and emotional symptoms. Good nutrition is essential before, during and after menopause. We explain in depth what menopause is and the recommendations and habits to reduce the discomfort caused by its effects.
Tired legs are characterized by a slower return of blood to the heart, this being one of the most common disorders of the vascular system that affects about 50% of adults and is caused by factors such as sedentary lifestyle, overweight, pregnancy, etc. Discover the keys and routines that will relieve your tired legs.
Exercising regularly is one of the best actions to enjoy a good health because of the many benefits it has for the body and all its internal processes. In order to take advantage of them all, some previous recommendations should be taken into account.
Because of its colour it’s also called liquid gold. In its complex composition there is 96% ceramide, substances that cover the cells of the epidermis, regulating its hydration, and vitamin E that removes from the skin free radicals, responsible for early ageing. Find out more about Jojoba Oil.
- Iron is an essential mineral that performs very important functions in the body. Iron allows the formation of haemoglobin, protein in red blood cells, which transports oxygen to the body’s tissues. Furthermore, it improves blood quality and increases resistance to stress and illness, prevents fatigue, and stimulates healthy skin.
Returning to school means a major change in the children's schedules so it is normal that they feel more tired. That's why at an early age the body needs certain vitamins and minerals related to growth and the nervous system.
- During summer, our hair and skin is exposed to many external aggressions: such as sunlight and salt water. They have a harmful effect that we must resolve when we get back to our day-to-day lives. That’s why we need to look after our bodies at this time of year.
As its name suggests, breakfast is the time that we break our fast from the night before. That’s why it’s the fuel that ensures we start the day off well.
- Here are 10 rules to put an end to burning out at work, which according to a recent study by the University of Granada and the Miguel Hernández University of Elche is related to sleep quality.
- We can’t avoid getting older, there’s no doubt about it. The problem arises when we try to explain the phenomenon scientifically. Biological aging processes are included in more and more scientific studies. We can’t stop aging but its appearance can be slowed down.