Category: Healthy life
After a few days of rest, it is very usual to feel sad or with lack of energy when we return to the routine. There are natural ingredients that can help you have the extra energy you need.
- The hemp (cannabis) is originated in Asia and some properties have been assigned to it. Omega 6 and Omega 3 fatty acids composition of oil from its seeds has a positive effect on the body.
To enjoy good health, it is essential to have a good state of mind. This is directly influenced by serotonin and melatonin, the production of which depends on tryptophan. Learn why this amino acid is important in your body and where to find it.
Menopause is a normal biological phase and a natural part of aging, sometimes with both physical and emotional symptoms. Good nutrition is essential before, during and after menopause. We explain in depth what menopause is and the recommendations and habits to reduce the discomfort caused by its effects.
Tired legs are characterized by a slower return of blood to the heart, this being one of the most common disorders of the vascular system that affects about 50% of adults and is caused by factors such as sedentary lifestyle, overweight, pregnancy, etc. Discover the keys and routines that will relieve your tired legs.
Exercising regularly is one of the best actions to enjoy a good health because of the many benefits it has for the body and all its internal processes. In order to take advantage of them all, some previous recommendations should be taken into account.
Because of its colour it’s also called liquid gold. In its complex composition there is 96% ceramide, substances that cover the cells of the epidermis, regulating its hydration, and vitamin E that removes from the skin free radicals, responsible for early ageing. Find out more about Jojoba Oil.
- Iron is an essential mineral that performs very important functions in the body. Iron allows the formation of haemoglobin, protein in red blood cells, which transports oxygen to the body’s tissues. Furthermore, it improves blood quality and increases resistance to stress and illness, prevents fatigue, and stimulates healthy skin.
Returning to school means a major change in the children's schedules so it is normal that they feel more tired. That's why at an early age the body needs certain vitamins and minerals related to growth and the nervous system.
- Once the holidays are over, we go back to having a packed diary and our skin is worse for wear because of summer excesses. You should do anything but get swept up by the holiday blues, as it’s time to roll up your sleeves and get back on form. To do so, there’s nothing better than a beauty plan that helps balance your body inside and out, and obtain smoother, more hydrated, firmer skin.
- During summer, our hair and skin is exposed to many external aggressions: such as sunlight and salt water. They have a harmful effect that we must resolve when we get back to our day-to-day lives. That’s why we need to look after our bodies at this time of year.
- As its name suggests, breakfast is the time that we break our fast from the night before. That’s why it’s the fuel that ensures we start the day off well. People who don’t eat breakfast have higher cholesterol levels than people who regularly do, even if they follow a low-fat diet. It can also help control weight, because when you eat earlier in the morning, you have longer to lose weight and fat than if you eat later.