Category: Did you know?
Bumps are common in young children, but most of these are mild and only cause bruises or pain in the area. Do you know why the bruises change colour? Here's what to do if you get hit
What is a virus and what types are there? What kind of infections can viruses cause? We answer these questions and advise you on preventive measures to avoid viral infections. We also give you details about a plant with antimicrobial properties.
With the arrival of summer it becomes more common to suffer from cystitis. There are various causes for its appearance, but also certain habits that you can adopt to prevent it from occurring or to alleviate its symptoms.
We will explain what the Coronavirus is and also the control measures that are being taken to stop it. We have gathered all the information as provided by the official agencies.
- Using natural, plant-based oils is recommended if you suffer when shaving or your skin becomes irritated, you have really dry skin, cut yourself regularly or have a thick beard. Plant-based oils are a natural lubricant that make it easier to shave and also leave skin feeling smooth and soft.
- With the arrival of spring comes instability, more hours of sunlight and more pleasant temperatures. This is a period of transition from the cold of winter to the heat of summer, but for many it represents an explosive mix of sudden temperature changes, blossoming plants and trees, and gradually longer days that invite you to spend more time outside. Not only hay fever sufferers dread this season, a percentage of the population is also affected by what is known as spring fever. At MARNYS, we have what you need to enjoy this season with peace of mind.
The arrival of spring, with the time change and the rise in temperatures, can affect your body with symptoms such as sadness, fatigue or loss of appetite. Find out why some people may suffer from this disorder, known as spring asthenia, and how it affects the body.
- Silicon is an element that is essential for any living being. People, animals, and even plants need this element to live. For human beings, it contributes to the formation of bone and connective tissues, and facilitates calcium deposits and other minerals in bone tissue. In addition, silicon helps improve skin, hair and nail problems, etc.
- Food supplements are available so you can complement a normal diet with the intake of nutrients. A wide range of nutrients and other elements can be found in food supplements, such as vitamins, minerals, amino acids, essential fatty acids, fibre, and various plant and herb extracts, on their own or blended. Discover how to take food supplements correctly and why precise information is important for you as a consumer.
- PROPOLIS (also called bee glue) is a resinous substance used by bees to cover and protect their hive. Bees collect this substance from leaf buds and bark from some trees. Propolis is rich in bioflavonoids and essential oils, and also contains trace elements, vitamins and amino acids. Bees use propolis like cement to protect themselves from bacteria, fungi and other intruders.
- Very few animals, and even fewer insects, receive as much praise as bees do. Not only because of their social structure and working organization in the hive. The more we know about bees, the more they surprise us. This article explains how bees live and work, a perfect example of working organization.