Hands are constantly being exposed, yet we do not usually pay the necessary attention to their care. Learn how to moisturize them with natural products and keep them in good condition. We propose an alternative to alcoholic gels with a home sanitizer.
Introduce habits into your daily life to be more ecological at home. Discover products, tips and the ecological footprint we generate daily. MARNYS®, in its constant search for the natural, is committed to caring for the environment.
Tired legs are characterized by a slower return of blood to the heart, this being one of the most common disorders of the vascular system that affects about 50% of adults and is caused by factors such as sedentary lifestyle, overweight, pregnancy, etc. Discover the keys and routines that will relieve your tired legs.
Because of its colour it’s also called liquid gold. In its complex composition there is 96% ceramide, substances that cover the cells of the epidermis, regulating its hydration, and vitamin E that removes from the skin free radicals, responsible for early ageing. Find out more about Jojoba Oil.
- Looking for the perfect Mother's Day gift? We have a special, personalised and natural quality gift that will make her feel special, young and beautiful on the inside and the outside.
Men and women deal with many different duties and worries every day. When we focus on health and well-being in men, we must release stress in order to perform physically and mentally. Thanks to small lifestyle changes and natural food supplements and natural cosmetics, your well-being can be greatly improved.
Using natural, plant-based oils is recommended if you suffer when shaving or your skin becomes irritated, you have really dry skin, cut yourself regularly or have a thick beard. Plant-based oils are a natural lubricant that make it easier to shave and also leave skin feeling smooth and soft.
Due to its antioxidant qualities and its high content of fatty acids, the ''liquid gold of Morocco'' is perfect for nourishing and regenerating skin and hair.
Would you like to add a special and healthy touch to your dishes and would you be surprised by new combinations of aromas and flavours? We will tell you how you can use essential oils to add a different and tasty flavour to your favourite dishes.
- It's time to start protecting low temperatures and avoid colds or flu as feared. Bundle up and protect yourself from the cold both inside and out. In Marnys, we totally natural perfect solutions for this time of year, products that will only worry to enjoy at this time.
- The well-being of your body is determining the needs of vitamins and minerals you need, your sporting needs and you body running smoothly is our goal, yours improve yourself.
- The stress from our lifestyles, poor eating habits, and not to mention seasonal changes, all contribute to the appearance of problems derived from a weakened immune system. Traditional Chinese, Japanese and Korean medicine use mushroom varieties selected for their health benefits, especially their positive effect on the immune system and because they are available on the market as food supplements. The most noteworthy are Shiitake, Reishi and Maitake.
- Tea trees (Melaleuca alternifolia) naturally grow in Australia. Tea tree oil has multiple uses, making it one of the most versatile oils. It can be used externally for hair and skin care, in aromatherapy, to clean the home and even care for our pets.
- Here are 10 rules to put an end to burning out at work, which according to a recent study by the University of Granada and the Miguel Hernández University of Elche is related to sleep quality.
- MARNYS® essential oils are obtained using the best of each plant, and the best extraction method in the world: steam distilling herbs, flowers, fruit and wood, or extruding bark. Each of these natural and organic essences has essential characteristics and a unique aroma.
- With the cold on its way, you need to start taking special care of your skin. Skin is the body’s largest organ and it protects us from external aggressions and internal water evaporation. It protects your body from harmful substances and micro-organisms that could enter in the body’s internal medium.
- We can’t avoid getting older, there’s no doubt about it. The problem arises when we try to explain the phenomenon scientifically. Biological aging processes are included in more and more scientific studies. We can’t stop aging but its appearance can be slowed down.
- Sedentary work, lack of exercise, excess weight, professions that require long periods stood up, pregnancy and age can be the cause of discomfort due to poor circulation in the legs. This can be because the blood vessels have lost their elasticity due to long-term strain, making it harder for the blood to reach the heart. Discover our specialists’ tips for reducing the effects of tired legs.
- Eating excessively, too fast, stressed out or overdoing extra fatty foods can cause indigestion and constipation. These disorders can usually be solved by adopting certain perventive messures
- Natural rosehip oil is a product obtained from plant seeds (Rosa off. rubiginosa linee), which grows naturally in the south of Chile. It’s a product with skin regenerating properties, which has not been beaten by any other product until now. The secret is in its composition…