Category: Food supplements
We are now in autumn and with it we are beginning to feel a drop in temperature and an increase in humidity. Both factors are often due to discomfort in the throat, nose or head, but also in the bones and joints. In this post we tell you about the relationship between cold and joint problems, as well as a few tips on how to relieve them.
- Royal Provite 5000 and Triptofamar, your mood’s allies to get through the day. Relahelp and Melatovit, an advantageous duo for your sleep.
Introduce habits into your daily life to be more ecological at home. Discover products, tips and the ecological footprint we generate daily. MARNYS®, in its constant search for the natural, is committed to caring for the environment.
- Looking for the perfect Mother's Day gift? We have a special, personalised and natural quality gift that will make her feel special, young and beautiful on the inside and the outside.
- It's time to start protecting low temperatures and avoid colds or flu as feared. Bundle up and protect yourself from the cold both inside and out. In Marnys, we totally natural perfect solutions for this time of year, products that will only worry to enjoy at this time.
- The well-being of your body is determining the needs of vitamins and minerals you need, your sporting needs and you body running smoothly is our goal, yours improve yourself.
- The stress from our lifestyles, poor eating habits, and not to mention seasonal changes, all contribute to the appearance of problems derived from a weakened immune system. Traditional Chinese, Japanese and Korean medicine use mushroom varieties selected for their health benefits, especially their positive effect on the immune system and because they are available on the market as food supplements. The most noteworthy are Shiitake, Reishi and Maitake.
- Tea trees (Melaleuca alternifolia) naturally grow in Australia. Tea tree oil has multiple uses, making it one of the most versatile oils. It can be used externally for hair and skin care, in aromatherapy, to clean the home and even care for our pets.
- We can’t avoid getting older, there’s no doubt about it. The problem arises when we try to explain the phenomenon scientifically. Biological aging processes are included in more and more scientific studies. We can’t stop aging but its appearance can be slowed down.
- Sedentary work, lack of exercise, excess weight, professions that require long periods stood up, pregnancy and age can be the cause of discomfort due to poor circulation in the legs. This can be because the blood vessels have lost their elasticity due to long-term strain, making it harder for the blood to reach the heart. Discover our specialists’ tips for reducing the effects of tired legs.
- Eating excessively, too fast, stressed out or overdoing extra fatty foods can cause indigestion and constipation. These disorders can usually be solved by adopting certain perventive messures
- During summer, salt, chlorine and excess sun exposure all take their toll, altering our capillary balance. What’s more, stress and diets that don’t provide us with the nutrients we need are other external factors that affect us. As a result, hair is more prone to falling out and looks drier and more brittle. If you want to keep hair loss in check, don’t forget that looking after yourself from the inside is just as important as from the outside.
- The use of plant-based cooking oils has developed over thousands of years. Nowadays, we understand that ingesting these oils with other substances fulfils countless vital functions for the human body.