Our skin is one of the most sensitive organs of our body. One of the most common, but also the most unknown, skin conditions is psoriasis. We tell you what it is and how to manage its symptoms.
Skin, hair and nails are exposed to many external agents which may damage them or reduce their beauty. Nutricosmetics is a type of natural cosmetics where the components of an adequate diet are used to enhance the outer beauty.
- Using natural, plant-based oils is recommended if you suffer when shaving or your skin becomes irritated, you have really dry skin, cut yourself regularly or have a thick beard. Plant-based oils are a natural lubricant that make it easier to shave and also leave skin feeling smooth and soft.
Due to its antioxidant qualities and its high content of fatty acids, the ''liquid gold of Morocco'' is perfect for nourishing and regenerating skin and hair.
Once the holidays are over, we go back to having a packed diary and our skin is worse for wear because of summer excesses. You should do anything but get swept up by the holiday blues, as it’s time to roll up your sleeves and get back on form. To do so, there’s nothing better than a beauty plan that helps balance your body inside and out, and obtain smoother, more hydrated, firmer skin.
- During summer, our hair and skin is exposed to many external aggressions: such as sunlight and salt water. They have a harmful effect that we must resolve when we get back to our day-to-day lives. That’s why we need to look after our bodies at this time of year.
- Tea trees (Melaleuca alternifolia) naturally grow in Australia. Tea tree oil has multiple uses, making it one of the most versatile oils. It can be used externally for hair and skin care, in aromatherapy, to clean the home and even care for our pets.
- MARNYS® essential oils are obtained using the best of each plant, and the best extraction method in the world: steam distilling herbs, flowers, fruit and wood, or extruding bark. Each of these natural and organic essences has essential characteristics and a unique aroma.
- With the cold on its way, you need to start taking special care of your skin. Skin is the body’s largest organ and it protects us from external aggressions and internal water evaporation. It protects your body from harmful substances and micro-organisms that could enter in the body’s internal medium.
- Natural rosehip oil is a product obtained from plant seeds (Rosa off. rubiginosa linee), which grows naturally in the south of Chile. It’s a product with skin regenerating properties, which has not been beaten by any other product until now. The secret is in its composition…