Keep 'burn-out' at bay
According to a recent study developed by the University of Granada and Miguel Hernández University, the work-specific syndrome or ‘Burn-out’ is related to sleep quality. This means that a poor sleep quality interacts with psychosocial aspects and job stress and, consequently, affects on ‘Burn-out’ dimension. This way, this study suggests that proper sllep habits could be useful to prevent or relieve such syndrome and play a role in the organisational work.
Guideline to get the perfect night of sleep:
1. Go to bed and get up at the same time every day.
2. Do not sleep during the day.
3. Do not take exercise just before going to bed because it would energize your body.
4. Do not eat a heavy dinner or go to bed feeling hungry.
5. Do not drink any coffee after 3.00 p.m.
6. Do not drink any alcohol before going to bed.
7. Having a warm bath will help you get relaxed.
8. Do not think about your concerns or things happened during the day before going to sleep.
9. Sleep with comfortable and not tight clothes.
10. Take food supplements containing milk protein hydrolysate, L-theanine, magnesium, zinc and B-group vitamins which help us get relaxed.