COLLABORATIONS WITH INSTITUTIONS AND UNIVERSITIES
We are firmly committed to R&D&I, to investing in the continuous training of our human, technical and logistical team and to collaborating with institutions and different universities in research programmes and chairs.
We have several R&D projects approved by the Spanish Ministry of Science, Innovation and Universities in the field of new products, process innovation and information and communication technologies.
STATE-OF-THE-ART FACILITIES AND TECHNOLOGY
Nowadays, Martínez Nieto S.A. - MARNYS® facilities are one of the most technologically advanced in the industry of natural nutrition and cosmetics in Europe.
- With more than 23.500 m².
- One of the most complete laboratories in Spain and Europe for the production of food supplements, natural cosmetics and certified organic products.
- All the facilities are qualified and validated under GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) standards in order to develop all products under the strictest quality, safety and hygiene conditions, as well as under controlled levels of temperature, humidity and pressure — with permanent microbiological testing — ensuring the effectiveness of the final product.
- In 2014 and 2018, our production plant was successfully inspected by the FDA (U.S. Food and Drug Administration).
Our facilities are comprised of:
- R&D&I pilot plant for new formulations and product ideas
- Analytical preparation laboratory
- Microbiology laboratory
- Stability chambers
- Instrumental analysis laboratory for verification of purity and identity
- Sensory evaluation laboratory
- Physical-chemical testing laboratory