- 1 March, 2019
Using natural, plant-based oils is recommended if you suffer when shaving or your skin becomes irritated, you have really dry skin, cut yourself regularly or have a thick beard. Plant-based oils are a natural lubricant that make it easier to shave and also leave skin feeling smooth and soft.
- 1 February, 2019
Due to its antioxidant qualities and its high content of fatty acids, the ''liquid gold of Morocco'' is perfect for nourishing and regenerating skin and hair.
- 31 January, 2019
Would you like to add a special and healthy touch to your dishes and would you be surprised by new combinations of aromas and flavours? We will tell you how you can use essential oils to add a different and tasty flavour to your favourite dishes.
- 30 April, 2017
Taking care of your hands and nails is a routine that we should learn since our adolescence, because your hands say a lot about you.
- 6 October, 2016It's time to start protecting low temperatures and avoid colds or flu as feared. Bundle up and protect yourself from the cold both inside and out. In Marnys, we totally natural perfect solutions for this time of year, products that will only worry to enjoy at this time.
- 5 October, 2016The well-being of your body is determining the needs of vitamins and minerals you need, your sporting needs and you body running smoothly is our goal, yours improve yourself.
- 5 October, 2016The stress from our lifestyles, poor eating habits, and not to mention seasonal changes, all contribute to the appearance of problems derived from a weakened immune system. Traditional Chinese, Japanese and Korean medicine use mushroom varieties selected for their health benefits, especially their positive effect on the immune system and because they are available on the market as food supplements. The most noteworthy are Shiitake, Reishi and Maitake.
- 5 October, 2016Tea trees (Melaleuca alternifolia) naturally grow in Australia. Tea tree oil has multiple uses, making it one of the most versatile oils. It can be used externally for hair and skin care, in aromatherapy, to clean the home and even care for our pets.
- 15 June, 2015Here are 10 rules to put an end to burning out at work, which according to a recent study by the University of Granada and the Miguel Hernández University of Elche is related to sleep quality.
- 15 June, 2015MARNYS® essential oils are obtained using the best of each plant, and the best extraction method in the world: steam distilling herbs, flowers, fruit and wood, or extruding bark. Each of these natural and organic essences has essential characteristics and a unique aroma.
- 15 June, 2015With the cold on its way, you need to start taking special care of your skin. Skin is the body’s largest organ and it protects us from external aggressions and internal water evaporation. It protects your body from harmful substances and micro-organisms that could enter in the body’s internal medium.
- 15 June, 2015We can’t avoid getting older, there’s no doubt about it. The problem arises when we try to explain the phenomenon scientifically. Biological aging processes are included in more and more scientific studies. We can’t stop aging but its appearance can be slowed down.
- 15 June, 2015Sedentary work, lack of exercise, excess weight, professions that require long periods stood up, pregnancy and age can be the cause of discomfort due to poor circulation in the legs. This can be because the blood vessels have lost their elasticity due to long-term strain, making it harder for the blood to reach the heart. Discover our specialists’ tips for reducing the effects of tired legs.
- 15 June, 2015Eating excessively, too fast, stressed out or overdoing extra fatty foods can cause indigestion and constipation. These disorders can usually be solved by adopting certain perventive messures
- 15 June, 2015Natural rosehip oil is a product obtained from plant seeds (Rosa off. rubiginosa linee), which grows naturally in the south of Chile. It’s a product with skin regenerating properties, which has not been beaten by any other product until now. The secret is in its composition…
- 15 June, 2015During summer, salt, chlorine and excess sun exposure all take their toll, altering our capillary balance. What’s more, stress and diets that don’t provide us with the nutrients we need are other external factors that affect us. As a result, hair is more prone to falling out and looks drier and more brittle. If you want to keep hair loss in check, don’t forget that looking after yourself from the inside is just as important as from the outside.
- 15 June, 2015The use of plant-based cooking oils has developed over thousands of years. Nowadays, we understand that ingesting these oils with other substances fulfils countless vital functions for the human body.
- 15 June, 2015Royal jelly is a liquid produced from a blend of worker bee secretions. It’s the only food source that the queen bee eats throughout her lifetime.It’s a valuable source of the vitamin B complex and provides many trace elements and substances with hormonal capacity. It contains unsaturated fatty acids and flavonoids, powerful antimicrobials that stop the product from decomposing.