Do you have dry skin? Check out this daily skincare routine
If you have dry skin and often feel tightness or even flaking, check out this natural cosmetics routine to care for and moisturise dry skin.
The most read
Liposomal or liposomal encapsulation technology is a transport system for the active ingredient that moves "encapsulated" in liposomes. This amazing technology works to achieve better absorption and use of the active ingredient within the body.
Find out about your kind of skin and its characteristics. On this basis we suggest different daily care routines for your skin type, with natural products.
Our body and skin are constantly exposed to physical changes throughout the year, which can result in the appearance of striae. Help keep your skin in good condition and maintain hydration levels with two of our oils.
Summer is the time of year when our skin is most exposed to external aggressions such as the sun's rays, which can cause it to age prematurely. That is why we must moisturize it before, during and after exposure.
Making skin look healthy and natural is not incompatible with applying makeup. However, we do need to take care of our face and use natural ingredients that are gentle on the skin. Vegetable oils are a great option for skin care when applying and removing makeup.
Essential oils and their use in aromatherapy allow us to adapt the different rooms in our home by creating unique atmospheres that help, for example, to concentrate for teleworking, to relax before going to sleep or to purify the environment.
With good weather comes the desire to relax and enjoy the outdoors, the beach or the pool and, above all, to show off a tan. If your goal is to have a beautiful golden color, you must pay special attention to your skin care and ensure its proper hydration.
Tired legs are characterized by a slower return of blood to the heart, this being one of the most common disorders of the vascular system that affects about 50% of adults and is caused by factors such as sedentary lifestyle, overweight, pregnancy, etc. Discover the keys and routines that will relieve your tired legs.
- 15 July, 2022There are plants in nature that can repel mosquitoes, such as eucalyptus, geranium or citronella, without the use of insecticides or chemical repellents.
- 20 May, 2022Learn about all the B vitamins and their functions in our body. Find out why we need them and which foods contain them.
- 27 January, 2022The aromadiffusion of essential oils provides many benefits in the environment, but when using it, it may raise doubts. Should I take special precautions if there are babies, pregnant women or pets at home? We tell you what you need to know.
- 27 January, 2022
Single-dose drinkable vials are a liquid format for taking single-use food supplements that are convenient and easy to use. They have many advantages, do you know them?
- 27 January, 2022Niacinamide is the main source of vitamin B3, an important vitamin in the organism for the physical, mental and skin wellbeing. Find out about its properties and use in cosmetics.
- 25 June, 2021Devices such as cell phones, computers and tablets give off blue light and electromagnetic radiation that can affect our skin, causing photoaging, spots, etc. Find out how to protect your skin from blue light.
- 26 May, 2021
Crys Dyaz is the new ambassador for MARNYS® and supports the #MARNYSBalancedWoman movement to raise awareness of the importance of achieving balance and wellbeing inside and out.
- 30 December, 2020
Who has not heard of shea butter and its many benefits? Its use is very common in cosmetics because of its fatty acid and vitamin content. We tell you all about it and the properties which make it a top ingredient to soften, calm and protect the skin.
- 23 December, 2020
To have a healthy skin, it is recomended to keep habits of facial care, and this routine should be focused on facial cleansing
- 24 November, 2020Açai has become very widely-used in smoothiebowls for its antioxidant properties and its protein, fibre and Omega 9 content, among others. MARNYS® shows you how to prepare your Açai bowl and benefit from all the properties of Acai berry in a fast and easy way.
- 9 November, 2020
Our skin is changing all the time and its condition is affected by ageing, stress or environmental factors such as pollution or ultraviolet radiation. Here are six reasons on why using oils in your facial routine may be a good way to give your skin an extra boost in your daily care.
- 23 September, 2020
There are many types of skin, as well as diseases that may change its condition. One of the most common skin problems in dermatology is skin or atopic dermatitis.
- 7 September, 2020
Masks have become an essential part of our daily lives and their continued use is already starting to be felt on the skin. It is very likely that you have got pimples or blackheads, we will tell you how to control them.
- 31 August, 2020Caring for your skin is especially important during the summer months as heat, sunshine and lack of protection can cause premature skin ageing and the appearance of sun spots.
- 23 June, 2020
We are now in autumn and with it we are beginning to feel a drop in temperature and an increase in humidity. Both factors are often due to discomfort in the throat, nose or head, but also in the bones and joints. In this post we tell you about the relationship between cold and joint problems, as well as a few tips on how to relieve them.
- 23 June, 2020
The sun, chlorine from swimming pools, sea salt and heat can affect the condition of your hair. Protect it with the help of these oils that will be your allies all year round.
- 23 June, 2020
The use of Essential Oils in smoking cessation is based on the strategy of indirect stimulation via inhalation where the neurons that release dopamine (a chemical substance-neurotransmitter) are found, which, in the absence of nicotine, have reduced activity, causing symptoms that lead to a relapse to nicotine consumption.
- 11 June, 2020
Maintaining a clean and moisturized facial skin is essential. To ensure that the skin is kept hydrated, some natural oils such as rosehip or jojoba are the perfect choice for applying before and after using a mask or being exposed to situations that can dehydrate your skin.
- 13 May, 2020
Starting to exercise regularly can be a challenge, especially if you have never exercised regularly before. Discover MARNYS® Artohelp Sports Massage and MARNYS® Arnica Oil.
- 14 April, 2020Royal Provite 5000 and Triptofamar, your mood’s allies to get through the day. Relahelp and Melatovit, an advantageous duo for your sleep.