Balanced vegetable protein
100% vegetable protein from 6 sources. Extra supply of essential amino acids, ideal for vegan and vegetarian diets. With natural chocolate flavour!
Temporarily out of stock
MARNYS SPORTS® V-Balanced contains proteins and amino acids exclusively from vegetable sources, providing elements for muscle structure at any time during the day.
Also, V-Balanced provides a unique formulation with fibre and digestive enzymes.
With natural chocolate flavour and suitable for vegans.
MAIN INGREDIENTS AND PROPERTIES
V-Balanced and the synergistic combination of its ingredients provide the following properties:
- The proteins from 5 vegetable sources (legumes and cereals) provide 30 g of proteins per serving and contribute to the growth of muscle mass and normal bone maintenance (EFSA).
- The main essential amino acids contained in the protein blend of cereals and pulses are: leucine, phenylalanine, lysine, valine, isoleucine and methionine.
- A multi-enzyme complex consisting of 5 enzymes: Amylase, Protease, Lactase, Lipase and Cellulase. These enzymes have got well-known digestive properties.
100% VEGETABLE PROTEIN FROM 6 SOURCES*
SUITABLE FOR VEGANS
- HOW TO USE
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
HOW TO USE
Dissolve 1 + ½ scoops (45 g) in 300 (250-350) ml of water or milk in a glass or shaker cup. Take as a food supplement (between the main meals).
Athletes have got a higher demand for proteins. This usually leads to an increased consumption of protein-rich foods that can be provided by vegetable sources.
|ACTIVE INGREDIENTS:||Per dose (45 g):|
|Enzyme blend (amylase, protease, lactase, lipase and cellulase)||100 mg|
|* VEGETABLE PROTEIN FROM 5 SOURCES:|
|Legumes : Pea (Isolated) and Soy (Isolated and Concentrated).|
|Cereals : Wheat and Rice.|
|NUTRITIONAL VALUES:||Per dose (45 g):|
|Energy value (kJ / kcal)||657/156|
INGREDIENTS: Soybean protein concentrate, pea protein isolate, soybean protein isolate, wheat [gluten] protein isolate, fat-reduced cocoa powder, natural flavour (hazelnut), rice protein, enzymatic mix (amylase, protease, lactase, lipase and cellulase) and sweeteners (sucralose and steviol glycosides).
SWEETENED WITH STEVIOL GLYCOSIDES
Natural chocolate and hazelnut flavour
No artificial preservatives, colours or flavours.
High fibre. Low sugar.
· Food supplements should not be used as a substitiute for a balanced nutrition.
· It is recommended to keep a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
· Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
· Keep away from children.
· Do not store at a temperatures above 30ºC.
Juan Antonio Ferragut Planas –
I use it as a vegan protein supplement. I am a triathlete and find it a good addition to my diet. Very good taste.
[Translated from marnys.es]