Good mood and sleep cycle
With tryptophan, lemon balm and vitamin B6, which contributes to reducing tiredness and fatigue
MARNYS® Triptofamar specifically formulated for mood, favouring vitality and rest. Thanks to its specific formula with tryptophan, lemon balm and vitamin B6, that reduces tiredness and fatigue.
The ingredients in MARNYS® Triptofamar provide the following benefits:
- Vitamin B6 contributes to the normal function of the nervous system, to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue, and to the regulation of hormonal activity (EFSA).
- Lemon balm (Melissa officinalis) contributes to normal cognitive function and to normal maintenance of sleep (EFSA ON HOLD 2084,2085,3713; Comisión E Alemana; EMA).
- L-5-HTP (tryptophan) with minimum Griffonia simplicifolia content guaranteed (99%) contributes to the normal function of the nervous system (EFSA ON HOLD 2446).
MARNYS® Triptofamar is, therefore, an excellent supplement for adults who want to help maintain their mood, energy status and sleep cycle due to age or when feeling overwhelmed, stressed or being under a diet or other external factors.
It's suitable for vegans and its capsules are vegetable.
- EFSA ON HOLD
- EFSA 2010
- Comisión E Alemana
- Jangid, P. et al. Comparative study of efficacy of l-5-hydroxytryptophan and fluoxetine in patients presenting with first depressive episode. Asian J Psychiatr. 2013
- Birdsall, T. C. 5-Hydroxytryptophan: a clinically-effective serotonin precursor. Altern Med Rev. 1998
- Buscemi, N. et al. The efficacy and safety of exogenous melatonin for primary sleep disorders. A meta-analysis. J Gen Intern Med. 2005
- Akhondzadeh, S. et al. Melissa officinalis extract in the treatment of patients with mild to moderate Alzheimer's disease: a double blind, randomised, placebo controlled trial. J Neurol Neurosurg Psychiatry. 2003
- Hvas, A. M. et al. Vitamin B6 level is associated with symptoms of depression. Psychother Psychosom. 2004
- FAO, 2004
- HOW TO USE
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
HOW TO USE
Take 1 capsule, preferably before bedtime.
Lemon balm leaf extract powder (Melissa officinalis), L-5-Hydroxytryptophan from Griffonia simplicifolia seed extract powder, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), anti-caking agents (magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide) and stabiliser (microcrystalline cellulose). *Vitamin B6 helps reduce fatigue and tiredness.
|ACTIVE INGREDIENTS||PER CAPSULE||%NRV|
Standardized at 2% in Rosmarinic acid
|Vitamin B6||1,4 mg||100|
|%NRV (nutrient reference value)|
· Food supplements should not be used as a substitiute for a balanced nutrition.
· It is recommended to keep a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
· Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
· Keep away from children.
· Do not store at a temperatures above 30ºC.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT TRIPTOFAMAR
The recommended use of Triptofamar is 1 capsule a day, preferably before going to bed. Triptofamar can be taken whenever you want to maintain your mood and sleep cycle.
If taken with Melatovit Liposomal, the recommended method of use is to take 1 capsule of Triptofamar and 1 mg of Melatovit Liposomal, preferably before bedtime.
If taken with Melatovit, the recommended method of use is to take 1 capsule of Triptofamar and 1 capsule of Melatovit, preferably before going to bed.
If in doubt, consult your doctor or health care practitioner.
Triptofamar is a perfect supplement for adults who wish to maintain a good mood due to work, social activities or other aspects of their lives.
Triptofamar is a supplement suitable for adults. In the case of children or teenagers, please consult your doctor or health care practitioner.
Pregnant or breastfeeding women should consult their doctor or health care practitioner.
Yes, Triptofamar is suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
Triptofamar is gluten-free and therefore suitable for coeliacs.
Triptofamar is lactose-free and therefore suitable for people with lactose intolerance or sensitivity.
Yes, Triptofamar can be taken at the same time as another food supplement. If in doubt, consult your doctor or health care practitioner.
The general recommendation is to take Triptofamar for one trimester and evaluate the results, then, if necessary, continue taking it. If you have any doubts, consult your doctor or health care practitioner.
TO KNOW MORE
What is tryptophan?
Tryptophan (L-5-HTP) is an essential amino acid produced naturally by the body from the essential amino acid L-tryptophan (LT), from which serotonin (a neurotransmitter whose action regulates mood), melatonin (hormone that regulates the sleep cycle) and vitamin B3 (niacin) are formed.
L-5-HTP is extracted from the seeds of the African plant Griffonia simplicifolia, and has been used for over 30 years.