Contains cutting-edge bioavailable silicon and MSM for osteoarticular structure
MARNYS® Siflex is a formula developed from next generation, bioavailable silicon with Glucosamine Sulphate, chondroitin sulphate, marine collagen and Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) that favour osteoarticular structure.
MARNYS® Siflex is a food supplement for adults who want to enhance their osteoarticular structure.
MARNYS® Siflex and its ingredients provide the following properties:
- Silicon (in the form of orthosilicic acid stabilised with collagen that significantly improves assimilation) is one of the most abundant trace elements in the body. The highest levels are in bones, where it favours bone structure. Silicon is the second most abundant element on Earth after oxygen. MARNYS® Siflex contains silicon gel associated to marine collagen with a minimum silicic acid content of 4.5%.
- D-glucosamine is an aminosaccharide that plays an important role in cartilage formation, and the food containing it is mainly crustaceans. MARNYS® Siflex contains 1g of D-Glucosamine.
- Chondroitin is part of a large protein molecule (proteoglycan) that provides elasticity to cartilage, and sources are of animal origin. MARNYS® Siflex contains 800mg of Chondroitin Sulfate.
- D-glucosamine and chondroitin are substances naturally produced in the body. They are key components in cartilage structure and also participate in the production of other substances. D-glucosamine and chondroitin help maintain the elasticity of cartilage by lubricating the joints.
- MSM (methylsulfonylmethane) is a sulfur compound naturally produced by algae, phytoplankton and other marine microorganisms, and is found in a variety of fruits (tomatoes), vegetables (alfalfa), grains (coffee) and in the human body. Sulfur is the third most abundant mineral in the body and half of its content is in bones, muscles and skin. MSM is subject to intense study because of its interesting properties on joints.
- HOW TO USE
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
HOW TO USE
Take 15ml a day; 10-15 minutes before main meal. Shake well before use.
Deionized water, glucosamine sulphate, chondroitin sulphate, marine collagen (hydrolysed) [fish], methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), orthosilicic acid (gel), acidity regulator (citric acid), preservative (potassium sorbate), sweetener (sucralose), colour (natural caramel colour) and flavour.
ALLERGEN: contains fish-based ingredients.
|ACTIVE INGREDIENTS||PER 15 ML|
|Glucosamine Sulphate||500 mg|
|Chondroitin sulphate||400 mg|
|Marine Hydrolyzed Collagen||182 mg|
|MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane)||150 mg|
|Silicium (orthosilicic acid)||2,5 mg|
This product should not be consumed by pregnant or nursing women, or by children.
· Food supplements should not be used as a substitiute for a balanced nutrition.
· It is recommended to keep a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
· Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
· Keep away from children.
· Do not store at a temperatures above 30ºC.