Younger for longer
Coenzyme Q10, Royal Jelly, Vitamins and Minerals. The only product on the market with the highest concentration of liquid CoQ10
MARNYS® Senior Complex is a unique combination of Coenzyme Q10, Royal Jelly, minerals, B complex and vitamins A, C, D and E that harmonises nutrition during ageing. MARNYS® Senior Complex is the only product on the market with the highest concentration of CoQ10 (110mg) in liquid form that also provides high bioavailability for CoQ10.
The ingredients in MARNYS® Senior Complex help you feel Younger for Longer because of the following properties:
- Vitamin C contributes to normal synthesis of collagen for the normal function of the skin, bones, cartilage and blood vessels (EFSA).
- Biotin (vitamin B7) contributes to normal maintenance of the skin and mucous membranes (EFSA).
- Vitamin D and Magnesium contribute to normal maintenance of bones and muscle function (EFSA).
- Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) is a molecule naturally found in all cells of the human body and is an essential constituent in the energy production chain. CoQ10 in MARNYS® Senior Complex is concentrated on an oily base, enabling its absorption by the body.
- Zinc and Selenium contribute to normal maintenance of nails and hair, as well as to normal fertility and reproduction, and to normal spermatogenesis respectively (EFSA).
- Vitamins B6 and B12 contribute to normal homocysteine metabolism, red blood cell synthesis and to immune system function (EFSA).
- Thiamine (vitamin B1) contributes to normal heart function (EFSA).
- Vitamin A contributes to normal maintenance of vision, and it also contributes to normal iron metabolism (EFSA).
- Royal Jelly is the food of the queen bee and is characterised by its ratio of unsaturated fatty acids involved in energy-yielding metabolism, especially 10-hydroxy-2-decenoic acid (10-HDA).
- Riboflavin (vitamin B2), niacin (B3) and pantothenic acid (B5) contribute to normal energy-yielding metabolism, to reduction of tiredness and fatigue, as well as to normal function of the nervous system (EFSA). Moreover, vitamin B5 contributes to normal mental performance and to production and metabolism of some neurotransmitters (EFSA).
- Vitamin E contributes to cellular protection from oxidative damage (EFSA).
MARNYS® Senior Complex is an excellent supplement for middle-aged people who want to optimise their body energy, as well as the normal function of the nervous and immune systems. It is also useful for the normal function of skin and vision, as well as for the normal iron metabolism and production of red blood cells.
- HOW TO USE
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
HOW TO USE
Take 1 vial a day before breakfast.
Deionised water, coenzyme Q10, olive oil, magnesium citrate, zinc gluconate, sodium selenite, royal jelly, vitamin C, niacin, vitamin E, pantothenic acid, vitamin B6, riboflavin, thiamine, vitamin A, folic acid, biotin, vitamin D, vitamin B12, preservative: potassium sorbate, sweetener: sucralose, acidity regulator: sodium hydroxide and flavour.
|ACTIVE INGREDIENTS||PER SHOT||%NRV|
|Royal Jelly||220 mg||•|
|Coenzyme Q10||110 mg||•|
|Vitamin C||80 mg||100|
|Vitamin E||10 mg||83|
|Pantothenic acid||6 mg||100|
|Vitamin B6||1,4 mg||100|
|Vitamin A||800 μg||100|
|Folic Acid||200 μg||100|
|Vitamin D||5 μg||100|
|Vitamin B12||2,5 μg||100|
|%NRV (nutrient reference value)|
· Food supplements should not be used as a substitiute for a balanced nutrition.
· It is recommended to keep a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
· Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
· Keep away from children.
· Do not store at a temperatures above 30ºC.
TO KNOW MORE
What happens when we get old?
When we age our cells progressively lose their antioxidant capacity and energy production, thus accelerating the creation of oxidative free radicals (reactive oxygen species or ROS) which are agents harmful to cells and to all functional processes occurring in our body.
There are 5 characteristics that represent common aspects of ageing in humans: genetic inheritance, metabolic state, cell regeneration capacity, oxygenation and neuroendocrine state.