RX Muscle Force
Top muscle development and strength
Contains collagen for your joints and over 35 active components that promote good shape and muscle power
MARNYS SPORTS® RX Muscle FORCE is a formula designed to maximise your post workout with the aim of getting fit muscles.
It contains 60 g proteins, 23 g carbohydrates and hydrolysed collagen that, along with BETAFOR3MAX®’s unique formula, promote muscle power and capacity.
MAIN INGREDIENTS AND PROPERTIES
The synergistic combination of the ingredients in MARNYS SPORTS® RX Muscle FORCE provides the following properties:
- Carbohydrates from 3 sources: rice, fructose and isomaltulose, which are primary sources of energy to keep our muscle mass in good shape. These carbohydrates are differentiated by their fast (rice) and slow (fructose and isomaltulose) absorption capacity which, in combination, achieve an optimisation of carbohydrate oxidation and, therefore, of the energy produced. The carbohydrates in the formulation of RX Muscle FORCE along with the minerals contribute to the maintenance of endurance during prolonged exercise (EFSA).
- The proteins come from soya, peas, egg white and dairy products (casein, caseinate and whey). They provide 35g proteins per serving and contribute to muscle mass growth and normal bone maintenance (EFSA).
- Type I hydrolysed collagen is a fibrous protein whose properties control the arramgement, assembly, integrity and mechanical properties of bones, cartilages, tendons and joints.
- RX Muscle Force includes BETAFOR3MAX®, an exclusive formula by MARNYS® with controlled-release β-alanine that minimises the paraesthetic effects of β-alanine when supplied as a shot, since our body gradually, and in a controlled way, releases β-alanine into the bloodstream. β-alanine is a non-essential amino acid involved in muscle contractility, the activity of calcium in muscle fibres and pH balance.
- Creatine improves physical performance in successive sets of short-term, high intensity bouts (EFSA). The reatine monohydrate in RX Muscle Force has been the most widely studied and its formulation has proven to be very helpful in short-term exercise, weight lifting, high intensity exercise and in cycling, among others.
- Potassium contributes to normal function of the nervous system and muscles, as well as to maintenance of blood pressure under normal levels (EFSA).
- The combination of the essential amino acids L-arginine and BCAA, and the amino acid L-glutamine provide substrate for muscle building, as well as for energy activity.
- Calcium contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism and to normal function of digestive enzymes. It also contributes to normal function of muscles and neurotransmission, being necessary for the normal maintenance of bones (EFSA).
- Chloride contributes to normal digestion for the production of hydrochloric acid in the stomach (EFSA).
- Multi-enzymatic complex consisting of 5 enzymes: Amylase, Protease, Lactase, Lipase and Cellulase. These enzymes have well-known digestive properties and are naturally found in saliva, gastric juice, pancreatic juice and intestinal secretions.
TYPE I HYDROLYSED COLLAGEN
MUSCLE GROWTH AND PERFORMANCE
- HOW TO USE
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
HOW TO USE
Dissolve 2 level scoops (100 g) in 450-550 ml of water and take right after physical exercise.
To maximise gains in muscle mass at the upper physiological limit, it is necessary to incorporate components that can maximise power, restore the glycogen used, and stimulate to the maximum the response that leads the body to initiate all these processes of synthesis. This does not only affect the muscle fibres, but also their energy stores.
|ACTIVE INGREDIENTS:||Per serving (100 g):|
|Enzymatic mix (amylase, protease, lactase, lipase and cellulase)||50 mg|
|ADDED AMINO ACIDS:||Per serving (100 g):|
|BCAA 2:1:1*||1000 mg|
* BCAAs: Sum of the amino acids L-leucine, L-isoleucine and L-valine
|9 VITAMINS:||Per serving (100 g)||%NRV|
|Vitamins (Per serving:100 g): B1 (1.1 mg), B2 (1.4 mg), B3 (16 mg), B5 (6 mg), B6 (1.4 mg), B7 (50 μg), B12 (2.5 μg), E (12 mg), Folic Acid (200 μg)||100|
|NUTRITIONAL VALUES:||Per dose (100 g):|
|Energy value (kJ / kcal)||1529/361|
|Fats, of which||1.8 g|
INGREDIENTS: Isomaltulose, fructose, soybean protein concentrate, soybean protein isolate, milk protein, pea protein isolate, rice starch, egg white protein, whey protein, micellar casein [milk], calcium caseinate [milk], creatine monohydrate, hydrolysed collagen, BETAfor3maX® (controlled release β-alanine), natural flavour (strawberry), L-arginine, branched-chain amino acids (BCAA 2:1:1) [L-leucine, L-isoleucine and L-valine], L-glutamine, taurine, potassium chloride, dicalcium phosphate, natural colour (red beet powder), magnesium oxide, sweetener (sucralose), enzymatic mix (amylase, protease, lactase, lipase and cellulase), vitamin E, niacin (vitamin B3), zinc oxide, pantothenic acid (vitamin B5), vitamin B6, riboflavin (vitamin B2), thiamine (vitamin B1), folic acid (vitamin B9), chromium picolinate, biotin (vitamin B7) and vitamin B12.
* Isomaltulose is a source of glucose and fructose.
Proteins contribute to a growth in muscle mass, as well as to its maintenance. | Magnesium, calcium and potassium contribute to normal muscle function. | Creatine increases physical performance in successive sets of short-term, high intensity exercise. | Calcium contributes to the normal function of digestive enzymes. | Chloride contributes to normal digestion by producing hydrochloric acid in the stomach. | Chromium contributes to maintaining normal blood glucose levels. | Biotin, chromium and zinc contribute to normal macronutrient metabolism.
Natural strawberry flavour
No artificial preservatives, colours or flavours.
· Food supplements should not be used as a substitiute for a balanced nutrition.
· It is recommended to keep a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
· Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
· Keep away from children.
· Do not store at a temperatures above 30ºC.