Royal Jelly Plus 1000
Energy to cope with seasonal changes
Drinkable vials with 1000mg pure Royal Jelly and vitamin C. Pleasant orange flavour.
MARNYS® Plus 1000 is a food supplement in convenient drinkable vials that contain 1000mg pure Royal Jelly and vitamin C. With pleasant orange flavour.
Extra Royal Jelly and vitamin C that help reduce fatigue and tiredness when seasonal changes occur.
MARNYS® Plus 1000 with Royal Jelly and vitamin C is especially recommended for:
- Adults under situations with high energy demands, such as during seasonal changes, in order to favour their body function and to do their daily activities dynamically.
- People who are tired and physically fatigued.
MARNYS® Plus 1000 has been developed to face seasonal changes, as its ingredients favour a good function of the energy-yielding metabolism:
- Vitamin C contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism, to the function of the immune system and to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue (EFSA).
- Royal Jelly helps fight tiredness and fatigue due to its unique combination of proteins, sugars, lipids, vitamins, minerals and amino acids. There are 29 amino acids present in this product and, of those, 10 are essential to the human body.
This product is presented in liquid form, which is ideal for individuals who have got trouble when swallowing capsules.
Its practical 10ml vial format is ideal to be carried in a bag, rucksack, etc.
MARNYS® has been awarded a gold and a bronze medal for bee products by the International Federation of Beekeepers' Associations (APIMONDIA), an organisation that monitors and contributes to improving beekeeping practices and that makes the obtained products profitable.
APIMONDIA Gold medal
(Vancouver - Canadá)
APIMONDIA Bronze medal
(Ljubljana - Slovenia)
- HOW TO USE
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
HOW TO USE
Take 1 vial a day before breakfast.
Deionized water, fructose, royal jelly, vitamin C, preservative (potassium sorbate), acidity regulator (citric acid) and orange flavour.
|ACTIVE INGREDIENTS||PER SHOT|
|Royal Jelly||1000 mg|
|Vitamin C||10 mg|
Warning: people with special sensitivity to bee products, please consult your physician.
· Food supplements should not be used as a substitiute for a balanced nutrition.
· It is recommended to keep a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
· Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
· Keep away from children.
· Do not store at a temperatures above 30ºC.
TO KNOW MORE
Fatigue can seriously affect many aspects of quality of life and the capability to perform our daily activities. Recent studies have shown the usefulness of Royal Jelly against fatigue in convalescent individuals. After a few weeks, those who had been taking Royal Jelly experienced a feeling of increased energy.
1. Khazaei, M. et al. New Findings on Biological Actions and Clinical Applications of Royal Jelly: A Review. J Diet Suppl. 2018.
2. Maggini, S. et al. Selected vitamins and trace elements support immune function by strengthening epithelial barriers and cellular and humoral immune responses. Br J Nutr. 2007
3. Mofid, B. et al. Effect of Processed Honey and Royal Jelly on Cancer-Related Fatigue: A Double-Blind Randomized Clinical Trial. Electron Physician. 2016