Keep calm under stressful conditions
Combination of natural active ingredients that help maintain a relaxed state for mental performance
MARNYS® Relahelp is a supplement with natural active ingredients that favours psychological and physical well-being in case of stress thanks to its exclusive formulation.
MARNYS® Relahelp is formulated with:
- Vitamins B6, riboflavin (B2), niacin (B3), biotin (B7), B12, and vitamin C contribute to normal function of energy-yielding metabolism, nervous system, and to reduction of tiredness and fatigue (EFSA).
- Pantothenic acid (B5) and thiamine (B1) contribute to normal mental performance, neurotransmitter production, and to normal heart function (EFSA).
- Zinc and Magnesium contribute to normal cognitive function and muscle function, respectively (EFSA).
- Milk Protein Hydrolysate contains the peptide α-casozepine whose properties are helpful for mental well-being.
- L-theanine is a unique amino acid found almost exclusively in the tea plant whose teas have been used for thousands of years in Eastern cultures beacuse of its natural relaxation properties.
- Vitamin E contributes to cellular protection from oxidative damage (EFSA).
MARNYS® Relahelp is an excellent supplement for adults who want to maintain normal cognitive function under stressful situations (work, sports), people who want to contribute to relaxation after daily activities or those who simply want to rest or be calm with an active state.
- Kimura, K. et al. L-Theanine reduces psychological and physiological stress responses. Biol Psychol. 2007
- Pal, S. et al. The chronic effects of whey proteins on blood pressure, vascular function, and inflammatory markers in overweight individuals. Obesity (Silver Spring). 2010
- FitzGerald, R. J. et al. Hypotensive peptides from milk proteins. J Nutr. 2004
- Nobre, A. C. et al. L-theanine, a natural constituent in tea, and its effect on mental state. Asia Pac J Clin Nutr 2008
- Lim, S. Y. et al. Nutritional Factors Affecting Mental Health. Clin Nutr Res. 2016
- Bourre, J. M. Effects of nutrients (in food) on the structure and function of the nervous system: update on dietary requirements for brain. Part 1: micronutrients. J Nutr Health Aging. 2006
- Murck, H. Magnesium and affective disorders. Nutr Neurosci. 2002
HYDROLYZED PROTEIN + L-TEANINE
MAGNESIUM AND ZINC
- HOW TO USE
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
HOW TO USE
Take 2 capsules a day before going to bed.
Hydrolyzed milk protein, L-theanine, magnesium citrate, vitamin C (Sodium L-ascorbate), niacin (nicotinamide), vitamin E (dl-alpha tocopheryl acetate), pantothenic acid, zinc gluconate, vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride), riboflavin, thiamine (thiamine mononitrate), biotin, folic acid, vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin), and microcrystalline cellulose.
Vegetable capsule shell composition: hypromellose.
ALLERGEN: contains lactose
|ACTIVE INGREDIENTS||PER CAPSULE||%NRV|
|Hydrolyzed milk protein||150 mg||•|
|Vitamin C||30 mg||38|
|Vitamin E||5 mg||42|
|Pantothenic acid||3 mg||50|
|Vitamin B6||1 mg||71|
|Folic Acid||100 μg||50|
|Vitamin B12||0,5 μg||20|
|%NRV (nutrient reference value)|
· Food supplements should not be used as a substitiute for a balanced nutrition.
· It is recommended to keep a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
· Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
· Keep away from children.
· Do not store at a temperatures above 30ºC.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT RELAHELP
Relahelp can be taken at any other time of the day when a relaxed state of mind is required. The recommended method of use is to take 2 capsules a day, before bedtime. Please see the 'Directions for use' section above. If in doubt, please consult your doctor or health care practitioner.
Yes, Relahelp can be taken together with these supplements. If taken with Melatovit Liposomal, the recommended method of use is to take 2 capsules of Relahelp and 1 mg of Melatovit Liposomal, preferably before going to bed. If taken with Melatovit, the recommended method of use is to take 2 capsules of Relahelp and 1 capsule of Melatovit, preferably before going to bed. If in doubt, consult your doctor or health care practitioner.
Relahelp is an ideal supplement for those who want normal cognitive function under stressful conditions.
Pregnant or breastfeeding women should consult their doctor or health care practitioner.
Relahelp is suitable for lacto-vegetarians, but not for vegans.
Relahelp is gluten-free and therefore suitable for coeliacs.
Yes, Relahelp contains lactose and is therefore not suitable for people with lactose intolerance or sensitivity.
Yes, Relahelp can be taken at the same time as another food supplement. If in doubt, please consult your doctor or health care practitioner.
The general recommendation is to take Relahelp for one trimester and evaluate the results, and then continue taking it if necessary. If in doubt, consult your doctor or health care practitioner.
TO KNOW MORE
What are the symptoms of stress?
A stressor refers to any environmental demand exceeding the physiological regulatory capacity of an organism, especially under situations of unpredictability or uncontrollability.
In the last 2 decades, interest concerning the study of the mediating effects of different neurotransmitters on cognitive performance has increased. One possible factor mediating the negative effect of stress on cognitive performance is an imbalance in serotonin’s brain function (5-hydroxytryptamine). Increased serotonin activity in the brain seems to be a prerequisite for maintaining control over cognitive information processes and is involved in the learning process and memory.
The response to stress is an integral part of any adaptive biological system and its regulation is essential to face daily challenges.