Lactic ferments and plant fibre: the perfect pair for your intestinal flora
With 2 billion viable bacteria per gram for intestinal well-being
MARNYS® Redutrim Pro is a food supplement made from a selection and combination of ingredients including Lactic Ferments, which contain 2 billion viable bacteria per gram (Lactobacillus, Bifidobacterium), purified potato fibre, fructooligosaccharides and fermented rice starch that contribute to intestinal well-being.
MARNYS® Redutrim Pro is an ideal supplement for adults who want to care for their intestinal well-being, with the perfect combination of lactic ferments, fibre and digestive enzymes.
MARNYS® Redutrim Pro is a synergistic combination of ingredients providing properties for intestinal well-being:
- Fructooligosaccharides (FOS) are carbohydrates widely used in nutrition due to their low absorption, sweetening capacity and positive effect on intestinal microbial flora. Inulin comprises several fructose molecules linked, does not decompose in the upper gastrointestinal tract, what helps in many cases with the absorption of the minerals. Inulin, from chicory (endive) contributes to normal intestinal function (EFSA).
- The Fructooligosaccharides (FOS) in MARNYS® Redutrim Pro contain 90% of Inulin (polymerisation level 8-60).
- Lactic Ferments correspond to Bifidobacterium and Lactobacillus strains, common bacteria within the gastrointestinal tract. Their metabolic properties contribute to intestinal well-being and nutritional value of food products, taste, smell, texture, and other sensory characteristics.
- Potato fibre contains 70-75% of dietary fibre in MARNYS® Redutrim Pro, being a choice to help digestive processes.
- The Rice starch in MARNYS® Redutrim Pro is a multi-enzymatic complex consisting of 5 enzymes: Amylase, Protease, Lactase, Lipase and Cellulase. These enzymes count on recognised digestive properties, and are naturally found in saliva, gastric juice, pancreatic juice and intestinal secretions.
MARNYS® Redutrim Pro does not need to be kept in the fridge.
- HOW TO USE
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
HOW TO USE
Take 2 capsules before breakfast and 2 before dinner.
Blend of lactic ferments* (2 billion), purified potato fibre, fructooligosaccharides, fermented rice starch** and microcrystalline cellulose.
*Lactococcus lactis, Lactobacillus paracasei, Lactobacillus plantarum, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus salivarius, Bifidobacterium lactis, Enterococcus faecium.
** Contains several enzymes (amylase, protease, lactase, lipase and cellulase).
Vegetable capsule shell composition: hypromellose.
|ACTIVE INGREDIENTS||PER 4 CAPSULES|
|Lactic acid ferments||1000 mg|
|Potato fiber||200 mg|
|Rice starch**||100 mg|
|*Lactococcus lactis, Lactobacillus paracasei, Lactobacillus plantarum, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus salivarius, Bifidobacterium lactis and Enterococcus faecium.|
** Contains several enzymes (amylase, protease, lactase, lipase and cellulase)
· Food supplements should not be used as a substitiute for a balanced nutrition.
· It is recommended to keep a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
· Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
· Keep away from children.
· Do not store at a temperatures above 30ºC.
TO KNOW MORE
What are Lactic Acid Bacteria or Lactic Ferments?
Among the approximately 200 bacterial species normally found in the human intestine, the most predominant are Bacteroides, Escherichia, Faecalibacterium, Ruminococcus, Peptidococcus, Lactobacillus and Bifidobacterium. Their presence is fundamental to maintain the balance, benefiting the healthy intestinal mucous layer and keeping it intact.
Historically, Eli Metchnikoff is credited with observing the positive function of some bacteria in the human body. In 1907, the Nobel Prize winner stated that the dependence of intestinal microbes on food makes it possible to adopt measures to maintain their balance.