Pure Organic Royal Jelly
Vital energy for everyday life
100% Pure Royal Jelly with organic certification
6.70€ – 12.30€
MARNYS® Pure Organic Royal Jelly contains 100% pure Royal Jelly from certified organic production and whose nutritional value helps to maintain energy for daily activities.
MARNYS® Pure Organic Royal Jelly is certified with the EU organic label, which guarantees a sustainable production respectful to the environment and to animal welfare standards.
Its composition consisting of fatty acids, vitamins, minerals and amino acids makes MARNYS® Pure Organic Royal Jelly an essential ally in case of seasonal changes or times with physical and mental overactivity. Recommended for both adults and children.
The usefulness of Royal Jelly has been proven since time immemorial by different civilisations, because:
- It's useful for demanding situations, as it's an easily available energy source.
- Its nutritional content favours metabolic processes.
- The amino acids in Royal Jelly amount to 29, of which 10 are essential for the human body.
All MARNYS® natural products are scientifically tested to ensure maximum purity and quality. MARNYS® Pure Organic Royal Jelly container is made of amber glass with spoon within a 100% recyclable expanded polystyrene storage case to keep the product away from heat and light. It does not contain GMOs (Genetically Modified Organisms).
- HOW TO USE
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
HOW TO USE
1-3g a day before breakfast. 3 level teaspoons provide 1g. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Keep refrigerated at max. 5ºC.
100% Pure Royal Jelly from organic production.
Jar 20 g
Warning: people with special sensitivity to bee products, please consult your physician.
· Food supplements should not be used as a substitiute for a balanced nutrition.
· It is recommended to keep a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
· Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
· Keep away from children.
· Do not store at a temperatures above 30ºC.
TO KNOW MORE
Bees feed mainly on nectar and pollen from flowering plants with which they produce Royal Jelly. Royal Jelly is mainly secreted by the glands of the worker bees between the sixth and twelfth day of life, and is an essential food for the development of the Queen Bee. It is a white, viscous substance secreted from the hypopharyngeal and mandibular glands of worker bees. It is also known as a “superfood“, consumed only by the Queen Bee.
Royal Jelly also feeds and nourishes the larvae that come out of the Queen Bee in their first 2-3 days of development. Royalactine is a protein present in Royal Jelly that enables the transformation of a larva into a queen bee. In addition, Royal Jelly contains 10-hydroxy-2-decenoic acid (HDA), which has got some very interesting properties. This super food is the major reason for the Queen Bee’s longevity in comparison with the rest of bees. Royal Jelly is widely used as a nutritional dietary complex for healthy well-being, and has been traditionally used for thousands of years.
1. Li, X. et al. Contribution of lipids in honeybee (Apis mellifera) royal jelly to health. J Med Food. 2013.
2. Morita, H. et al. Effect of royal jelly ingestion for six months on healthy volunteers. Nutr J. 2012
3. Pasupuleti, V. R. et al. Honey, Propolis, and Royal Jelly: A Comprehensive Review of Their Biological Actions and Health Benefits. Oxidative Medicine and Cellular Longevity 2017.