Get your defences ready for seasonal changes
Comfortable drinkable vials that combine Royal Jelly, Propolis, Colostrum, Reishi, Shiitake and Vitamin B6.
MARNYS® Propolvit Defens is a food supplement to face seasonal changes and combines vitamin B6, Royal Jelly, Propolis, Colostrum, Reishi and Shiitake in convenient drinkable vials.
The ingredients in MARNYS® Propolvit Defens provide a good balance between immune function and energy:
- Vitamin B6 is a water-soluble vitamin which contributes to the normal functioning of the immune system, the energy-yielding metabolism and to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue (EFSA)
- The Colostrum (minimum immunoglobulin content: 20%) in MARNYS® Propolvit Defens provides 1000mg liquid colostrum through a 200mg source of colostrum powder.
- Royal Jelly, is the food of the queen bee and is characterised by its relation of unsaturated fatty acids that take part in the energy-yielding metabolism, emphasising the 10-hydroxy-2-decenoic acid (10-HDA).
- Reishi (dry extract 12:1) and Shiitake (dry extract 8:1) are characterised by their β-glucan content. Ganoderma lucidum (Reishi) is useful to contribute to the body's natural defences (EFSA ON HOLD 3764).
- Purified propolis (equivalent to 100mg raw propolis) in which, by means of proprietary technology, inactive substances such as wax are eliminated, and guarantees a minimum flavonoid content of 10% expressed as galangin.
MARNYS® Propolvit Defens is recommended for the entire family to face seasonal changes, favouring a balance between energy and immunity. Its drinkable single-dose format makes it an ideal product for a convenient, easy and fast intake.
- HOW TO USE
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
HOW TO USE
Take 1 vial a day before breakfast. Shake well before use.
Deionized water, Agave syrup, Colostrum [milk] concentrate powder, royal jelly, fructose, shiitake (Lentinula edodes) concentrate powder, reishi (Ganoderma lucidum) concentrate powder, purified propolis, vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride), preservatives (potassium sorbate and sodium benzoate) and colour (caramel colour).
ALLERGENS: Contains colostrum, milk-derived ingredient
|ACTIVE INGREDIENTS||PER SHOT||%NRV|
|Royal Jelly||1000 mg||•|
|Shiitake Concentrate 8:1||250 mg||•|
|Reishi concentrate 12:1||250 mg||•|
|Purified propolis**||40 mg||•|
|Vitamin B6||1,4 mg||100|
|* Of certified organic origin / ** Equivalent to 100 mg of crude Propolis.|
%NRV (reference value of nutrients)
People with special sensitivity to bee products please consult your healthcare professional. In case of allergy to fungi and/or under treatment with immunosuppressants, avoid the consumption of this product and consult your physician.
Avoid consumption of this product together with medicines and other fibre-based food supplements.
· Food supplements should not be used as a substitiute for a balanced nutrition.
· It is recommended to keep a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
· Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
· Keep away from children.
· Do not store at a temperatures above 30ºC.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT PROPOLVIT DEFENS
If you wish to take Propolvit Defens and VIT-C 1000 to boost your defences, the recommendation is as follows:
- Before breakfast, take 1 vial of VIT-C 1000. * Please note that if you are going to have coffee or tea afterwards, wait about 5 minutes as caffeine slows down the absorption of the vitamin.
- After breakfast, take 1 vial of Propolvit Defens.
Propolvit Defens is a food supplement recommended for people over 18 years of age. Children over 4 years of age and adolescents can take Protect Junior, a natural cocktail for the defences of the youngest.
What is the difference between the food supplements Propolvit Defens and Propolvit and which one should I take?
- Propolvit Defens is a supplement with a complete formulation to improve the defences against seasonal changes and situations related to these changes.
- Propolvit is recommended for adults facing situations with high energy requirements such as respiratory disorders.
Propolvit Defens is a supplement containing natural ingredients such as vitamin B6, Royal Jelly, Propolis, Colostrum, Reishi and Shiitake. Vitamin B6 contributes to the normal functioning of the immune system.
Propolvit Defens is not suitable for vegans as one of the main ingredients is colostrum (milk).
Propolvit Defens should not be taken by pregnant or breastfeeding women. We recommend asking your doctor or health care professional for advice.
Propolvit Defens is gluten-free and therefore suitable for coeliacs.
Propolvit Defens contains colostrum (milk) and is therefore not suitable for lactose intolerant people.
Yes, Propolvit Defens can be taken together with other food supplements, vitamins and minerals. If you have any doubts, please ask your doctor or medical professional for advice.
The main recommendation is to take Propolvit Defens for three months and assess the results, and then if necessary, repeat the intake. If you have any doubts, please contact your doctor or medical professional.
TO KNOW MORE
WHAT IS THE IMMUNE SYSTEM?
The immune system is an intricate webbing of specialised tissues, organs, cells and chemicals that protect the body from infectious and other harmful agents. It protects the body as a guardian against harmful environmental influences and is essential for survival (from the Latin word immunis, meaning "free" or "untouchable").