Soften your throat with the singer's spray
Propolis oral spray with hedge mustard, the "singer's herb". Alcohol-free.
MARNYS® Propoltos is a practical alcohol-free mouth spray that helps in case of itching or scratchy throat, and hoarseness, softening the throat. It is prepared with hedge mustard (the "singer's herb"), propolis, menthol and vitamin C.
The use of MARNYS® Propoltos is ideal for those who want to act against voice and throat discomfort caused by colds.
The formulation of MARNYS® Propoltos does not contain alcohol, what is beneficial as it does not cause throat irritation. In addition, this product with spray applicator and nozzle makes it easy to directly use on the affected area.
The properties of the natural ingredients in MARNYS® Propoltos are:
- Vitamin C is a water-soluble vitamin that contributes to the normal function of the immune system and protects the cell from oxidative damage (EFSA).
- Hedge mustard (Sisymbrium officinale) is an herbaceous plant from the Mediterranean area that has been traditionally used because of its useful properties for the respiratory tract, especially in throat and voice discomfort. This is why Louis XIV named it "the singer's herb" due to its properties against hoarseness. According to EFSA ON HOLD (2342), Hedge mustard contributes to normal respiratory function, and the EMA monographs describe the usefulness of its traditional use in throat irritation caused by ineffective cough or hoarseness.
- Propolis contains flavonoids and is purified by proprietary technology by removing inactive substances such as wax.
- Menthol provides a refreshing sensation in the throat and good breath.
THROAT AND VOICE DISCOMFORT
- HOW TO USE
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
HOW TO USE
Position the nozzle over the affected area and spray twice. Repeat 4-5 times a day. Shake before use.
Propolis, hedge mustard (Sisymbrium officinale), vitamin C and menthol (Mentha piperita).
People with special sensitivity to bee products, please consult your physician.
· Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced nutrition.
· It is recommended to keep a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
· Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
· Keep away from children.
· Do not store at a temperatures above 30ºC.
TO KNOW MORE
Cough and Dysphonia
What is Cough?
This a fundamental lung defence mechanism that enables the expulsion of undesirable and irritant substances. There are four types of cough: ineffective, productive (wet), chronic or allergic.
Ineffective cough doesn't produce or entail expectorating phlegm, and although it's short-term, it's exhausting and can worsen pre-existing injuries. It's usually caused by a viral infection and may be accompanied by a cold or inflammation of the inner ear (otitis).