The balsamic syrup
Propolis syrup with honey, thyme, menthol and acerola cherry
MARNYS® Propolsaft combines the properties of 2g propolis along with thyme, acerola cherry and menthol, significantly refreshing your mouth, throat and nose.
The properties of the natural ingredients in MARNYS® Propolsaft are:
- The propolis in MARNYS® Propolsaft guarantees a minimum flavonoid content of 10% expressed as galangin highly purified, as by means of proprietary technology inactive substances like wax are removed.
- Acerola cherry is the common name to refer to Malpighia emaginata, a widespread shrub of the Malpighiaceae family (also called 'Barbados cherry', 'West Indian cherry' or 'wild crepe myrtle'). Acerola cherries contain a wide variety of flavonoids (anthocyanins, proanthocyanidins), phenolic acids (quercetin) and carotenoids. In addition, Acerola has got high levels of ascorbic acid, ranging from 1,000 to 4,500mg per 100g of pulp. The Acerola cherry in MARNYS® Propolsaft provides 25% of vitamin C.
- Thyme (Thymus vulgaris) is a plant widely used in traditional herbology and belongs to the Lamiaceae family. This plant is native to the Mediterranean region, northern Africa and Asia. The major bioactive constituents in Thyme are the flavonoids: thymol, carvacrol and eugenol. The thyme in MARNYS® Propolsaft provides a minimum phenolic acid and flavonoid content of 6%, mainly Carvacrol and Thymol.
- Menthol provides a refreshing sensation in the throat and good breath.
- Honey clears your throat thanks to its balsamic properties.
MARNYS® Propolsaft is an excellent supplement for adults who want to get rid of throat, nose and mouth discomfort, especially when temperature changes occur.
- HOW TO USE
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
HOW TO USE
Children from 5 to 12 years old: 5ml a day.
Children over 12 years old and adults: 10ml a day.
Shake well before use.
Honey, glucose and fructose syrup, water, purified propolis, colour (caramel colour) [sulphites], acerola fruit (Malpighia glabra) powdered extract, menthol, thyme leaf (Thymus vulgaris) powdered extract.
Start out with small doses to determine tolerance. Do not use if allergic to bee by products.
· Food supplements should not be used as a substitiute for a balanced nutrition.
· It is recommended to keep a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
· Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
· Keep away from children.
· Do not store at a temperatures above 30ºC.
TO KNOW MORE
Teas and juices which are health balms
Acerola Juice: in a food processor, mix acerola, water and honey to taste until uniform. Then use a strainer to remove any remaining seeds and serve with a sprig of mint.
Thyme-Oregano herbal tea: in a saucepan with boiling water squeeze a lemon and add thyme and oregano, letting them mix for 1 minute, then remove from heat. In a cup, pour honey with propolis and add the thyme-oregano blend by using a strainer.