Propolis syrup, Royal Jelly, Echinacea and vitamin C
MARNYS® Propolmar contains purified propolis juice concentrate, Royal Jelly and Echinacea purpurea along with vitamin C and Zinc, which favour the proper function of your defences.
MARNYS® Propolmar is an excellent food supplement for children and young individuals who want to maintain their respiratory function, in addition to normal immune activity.
The properties of the ingredients in MARNYS® Propolmar are:
- Purified propolis (equivalent to 2000mg of raw propolis) guarantees a minimum flavonoid content of 10% expressed as galangin, having eliminated inactive substances such as wax with proprietary technology.
- Echinacea (Echinacea purpurea) is widely used and studied in traditional herbology. Echinacea contributes to maintenance of normal immune function (EFSA ON HOLD 2366). It is helpful for the normal function of the respiratory system, as indicated in the monographs by EMA and German Commission E, as well as in EFSA ON HOLD (3950, 4032, 3342).
- The Echinacea in MARNYS® Propolmar has got a minimum polyphenol content of 4%.
- Vitamin C is a water-soluble vitamin that contributes to normal function of the immune system, to energy-yielding metabolism and to cellular protection from oxidative damage (EFSA).
- Royal Jelly is the only food of the queen bee during her long life and it is characterised by its combination of unsaturated fatty acids taking part in the energy-yielding metabolism, standing out 10-hydroxy-2-decenoic acid (10-HDA).
- Zinc contributes to normal function of the immune system and to normal metabolism of carbohydrates, fatty acids and to production of proteins (EFSA).
- HOW TO USE
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
HOW TO USE
1 recommended daily dose according to age range.
AGE RANGE DOSE
4-5 years 7.5ml
5-17 years 10ml
Honey, glucose and fructose syrup, water, purified propolis, colour (caramel colour) [sulphites], echinacea powdered extract (Echinacea purpurea), royal jelly, vitamin C, zinc gluconate and menthol.
|ACTIVE INGREDIENTS||PER 100 g||%NRV|
|Purified propolis||2000 mg||•|
|Echinacea purpurea juice concentrate||590 mg||•|
|Royal Jelly||590 mg||•|
|Vitamin C||240 mg||300|
Start out with small doses to determine tolerance. Do not use if allergic to bee by-products.
· Food supplements should not be used as a substitiute for a balanced nutrition.
· It is recommended to keep a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
· Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
· Keep away from children.
· Do not store at a temperatures above 30ºC.
TO KNOW MORE
The purple coneflower: Echinacea
Echinacea is the name of a genus of plants native to the Midwest and is commonly known as the purple coneflower and belongs to the family Asteraceae.
Echinacea purpurea belongs to the family of sunflower and is an approximately 15-60cm high evergreen herb. The flowers of Echinacea have got an inflorescence similar to that of sunflower, with an up to 3.5cm wide disc, and the colour is reddish-purple, lavender, or rarely pinkish. They bloom from June to August. The pollen grains are yellow and their fruits are small and dark.
Echinacea has been traditionally used by Native Americans as part of their herbal tradition to relieve respiratory tract conditions and for the stimulation of the immune system. Its main components include alquiamides, Caffeic Acid derivatives, polysaccharides and lipoproteins.