Propolis 1000 mg with Echinacea 30 Capsules
Defences and breathing
Propolis, echinacea and wheat germ oil
Each capsule of MARNYS® Propolis 1000mg with Echinacea contains 400mg of purified propolis (equal to 1000mg of raw propolis), 30mg of echinacea juice concentrate and wheat germ oil.
The properties of the natural ingredients in MARNYS® Propolis 1000mg with Echinacea are:
- Echinacea is a plant that has been widely used and studied, and whose usefulness for the normal function of the respiratory system is found in the EMA and German Commission E monographs, as well as in EFSA ON HOLD (3950, 4032, 3342). Echinacea also contributes to the maintenance of normal immune function (EFSA ON HOLD 2366).
- Echinacea purpurea in MARNYS® Propolis 1000mg with Echinacea is an extract of fresh plant where both the aerial part (flower) and the root are used, ensuring with this procedure a greater content of active ingredients.
- MARNYS® guarantees in Propolis a minimum galangin content of 10%, highly purified since through proprietary technology inactive substances such as wax are eliminated.
- Propolis is a resin made by bees they use to protect the hive from diseases and to seal walls and cells.
MARNYS® Propolis 1000mg with Echinacea is an excellent food supplement for adults who want to adjust their defences and breathing, especially during seasonal changes.
- HOW TO USE
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
HOW TO USE
Take 1 capsule daily every morning.
Purified propolis (400mg/capsule "equivalent to 1000mg of raw propolis/capsule"), echinacea juice concentrate and wheat germ oil.
Capsule composition: gelatin, glycerin, dyes (red iron oxide) and water.
ALLERGENS: contains gluten.
|ACTIVE INGREDIENTS||PER CAPSULE|
|Purified propolis||400 mg|
|Echinacea juice concentrate**||30 mg|
|* Equivalent to 1000 mg of crude Propolis.|
** Equivalent to 1300 mg of fresh Echinacea plant
Warning: individuals with special sensitivity to bee products, please consult your physician.
· Food supplements should not be used as a substitiute for a balanced nutrition.
· It is recommended to keep a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
· Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
· Keep away from children.
· Do not store at a temperatures above 30ºC.
TO KNOW MORE
When temperature changes occur the respiratory and immune systems weaken because:
- Seasonal changes entail reduced sun exposure. Cold, dry air acts on the respiratory tracts (nose, throat and lungs), leading to irritation and causing coughing.
- During spring and summer allergies prevail due to a higher number of suspended particles (allergens) and the regulation of body temperature (sweat) triggers discomfort, throat irritation…
- Winter, with the rainy season or weather, facilitates the spread of colds, commonly accompanied by discomfort in head, body, nose and throat.
- Jawad, M. et al. Safety and Efficacy Profile of Echinacea purpurea to Prevent Common Cold Episodes: A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Trial. Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, 2012.
- Shah, S. A. et al. Evaluation of echinacea for the prevention and treatment of the common cold: a meta-analysis. Lancet Infect Dis. 2007.