Intensify your Pre workout
Pre-workout formula with natural caffeine and taurine for a more efficient and intense workout.
MARNYS SPORTS® PREformance Nature is a pre-workout formula with natural caffeine and choline extracts that facilitate fat metabolism, providing an energy content that delays the onset of fatigue.
Moreover, PREformance Nature provides a set of amino acids, BCAA and the exclusive in-house developed BETAFOR3MAX® that promote muscle structure.
MAIN INGREDIENTS AND PROPERTIES
The synergistic combination of the ingredients in MARNYS® SPORTS PREformance Nature provides the following properties:
- Lipid-mobilising complex: where the amino acid L-Carnitine and Choline are combined.
-L-carnitine is a natural compound that can be produced by the body from the essential amino acids lysine and methionine or taken through the diet. It is highly concentrated in muscles and plays a role in the body's energy-yielding metabolism, specifically in the transfer of fatty acids within cells for further β-oxidation.
-Choline contributes to normal lipid metabolism and to normal maintenance of liver function (EFSA).
- Natural Caffeine Complex: contains Green Tea extract, Guarana, Kola Nut and Green Coffee (unroasted coffee beans), providing a total of 200mg Natural Caffeine.
-Guarana (Paullinia cupana) is a plant of Amazonian origin whose seeds contain multiple bioactive substances: caffeine, theophylline, theobromine, terpenes, flavonoids and saponins. Guarana contributes to metabolism and oxidation of fatty acids (EFSA ON HOLD 2707, 3372).
-Kola Nut (Cola acuminata) is a plant native to Africa and its seeds contain caffeine and theobromine. Kola Nut has been recognised as a useful ingredient to invigorate the body, helping to increase physical and mental performance, and to reduce the feeling of tiredness and fatigue (EFSA ON HOLD 2247; EMA).
- Complex for the Nitric Oxide pathway: combination of the amino acids L-arginine, L-citrulline, L-glutamine, L-lysine and L-ornithine.
- Vitamins B1 and B12 contribute to normal energy-yielding metabolism and vitamin B12 to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue (EFSA).
- BETAFOR3MAX® (controlled-release β-alanine): β-alanine is a non-essential amino acid produced in the liver and that can be taken through the diet from animal sources. β-alanine is part of Carnosine, a compound highly concentrated in muscles that takes part in their structure, and its production is limited by the availability of β-alanine. Carnosine is involved in muscle contractility, the activity of calcium in muscle fibres and pH balance.
- HOW TO USE
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
HOW TO USE
Dissolve 2 level small scoops (24g) in 250-400ml of water and take 30 to 45 minutes before physical exercise. Contains caffeine. Not recommended for children or pregnant women.
· Food supplements should not be used as a substitiute for a balanced nutrition.
· It is recommended to keep a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
· Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
· Keep away from children.
· Do not store at a temperatures above 30ºC.
TO KNOW MORE
Among the physiological adaptations to maximum workout we find: increased systolic volume (pumping more blood per heartbeat), improvement of maximum ventilation per minute (the breathing capacity) and the diffusion capacity during exercise (more effective breathing), greater tolerance to the lactic acid produced during sport (which enables you to work for longer and more comfortably) and the maximisation of metabolism.
What is the nitric oxide pathway?
- Nitric oxide is a small gaseous molecule produced within the blood vessels and is involved in the processes of the cardiovascular and energy systems.
- L-Arginine is an essential amino acid and is the precursor of the nitric oxide molecule.
- The amino acids L-citrulline and L-ornithine are referred to L-arginine. The first one is its natural precursor and the second one is a product of its metabolism.
- L-Lysine is an essential amino acid involved in the production of carnitine and the metabolism of fatty acids.
- L-glutamine is a conditional amino acid and is highly concentrated in the nervous system (where it participates as a neurotransmitter) and in muscles.
- Thiamine contributes to normal cardiac function, while vitamin B12 contributes to normal formation of red blood cells (EFSA).
- Vitamin C contributes, along with vitamin E, to cellular protection from oxidative damage and to regeneration of the reduced form of vitamin E (EFSA).
|Active ingredients||Per serving (24 g)|
|BCAA 2:1:1||3 g|
|a – Natural caffeine complex||2860 mg|
|b – Nitric-oxide-releasing complex||4.5 g|
|c – Nitric-oxide-enhancing complex||4 g|
|d – Lipid-mobilising complex||2230 mg|
a: green tea, guarana, kola nut and green coffee.
b: L-arginine, L-arginine α-ketoglutarate and L-citrulline.
c: L-glutamine, L-lysine and L-ornithine.
d: L-carnitine tartrate, acetyl-L-carnitine, choline bitartrate and choline citrate.
|Vitamins||%NRV (nutrient reference value)|
|Vitamins: B1 (1.1 mg), B2 (1.4 mg), B3 (16 mg), B5 (6 mg), B6 (1.4 mg), B12 (2.5 µg), E (12 mg), Biotin (50 µg), Folic acid (200 µg)||100|
|Vitamin C (200mg)||250|
|NUTRITIONAL FACTS:||Per serving (24 g):|
|Energy (kJ/kcal)||240 / 57|
|Fat, of which||< 0.1 g|
|< 0.1 g|
|Carbohydrate, of which||0.8 g|
|< 0.1 g|
|Salt||< 0.01 g|
INGREDIENTS: Taurine, branched-chain amino acids (BCAA 2:1:1) [L-leucine, L-isoleucine and L-valine], BETAfor3maX®, L-citrulline, L-lysine, L-ornithine HCl, acetyl-L-carnitine, L-carnitine tartrate, L-arginine, green tea (Camellia sinensis) extract, guarana (Paullinia cupana) extract, L-arginine α-ketoglutarate, anti-caking agent (silicon dioxide), acidity regulator (citric acid), L-glutamine, kola nut (Cola acuminata) extract, green coffee (Coffea canephora) extract, natural flavour (lemon), vitamin C, choline bitartrate, choline citrate, niacin (B3), vitamin E, pantothenic acid (B5), vitamin B6, riboflavin (B2), thiamine (B1), folic acid (B9), biotin (B7), vitamin B12 and sweeteners (steviol glycosides and sucralose).
SWEETENED WITH STEVIOL GLYCOSIDES
Natural lemon flavour
No artificial preservatives, colours or flavours.