Pigment Control Ampoules
Depigmenting and tone-unifying ampoules
With stabilised Vitamin C and Niacinamide. Improve the appearance of photo-aged skin and reduce the appearance of spots
MARNYS® Beauty In & Out PIGMENT CONTROL are cosmetic ampoules with a powerful depigmenting and tone-levelling effect. For daily use, they improve the appearance of photo-aged and pigmented skin and reduce the appearance of new spots.
Reduction of pigmentation spots
Feeling of comfort
Improved skin appearance and texture
*More hydrated skin
The active ingredient concentrate of PIGMENT CONTROL is an innovative combination of stabilised Vitamin C, Niacinamide (Vitamin B3) and White mulberry, which have a powerful depigmenting and skin tone unifying effect.
- Vitamin C encourages the production of collagen and protects the skin from oxidation, providing radiance and evening out skin tone. The Vitamin C formula is stabilised, which provides more and better activity of this vitamin in the skin.
- Niacinamide (Vitamin B3) re-establishes the barrier function of the skin by helping the production of collagen and elastin, unifies the tone and improves the appearance of photo-aged and pigmented skin.
- White mulberry leaf extract (Morus alba) has a deep lightening effect and reduces the appearance of new spots.
- The formula of this ampoule also includes cornflower water, which has powerful antioxidant activity and benefits the maintenance of the epidermal layer and its moisture.
STABILIZED VITAMIN C
PIGMENT CONTROL ampoules are particularly suitable for photo-aged and blemished skin. Their concentrated active ingredients have a powerful depigmenting effect that regulates melanin production, unifying the skin tone of the face, neck and neckline reducing the appearance of spots, providing firmness and luminosity.
They can be used all year round, even in summer, before applying sunscreen.
✓ CLINICALLY TESTED
✓ DERMATOLOGICALLY AND OFTALMOLOGICALLY TESTED
✓ Non-greasy, fast absorbing texture
✓ Formula packaged in inert atmosphere and topaz glass to guarantee the antioxidant properties of the ingredients.
* Subjective use test under dermatological and ophthalmological control on volunteers aged 20-65 years after 28 days of use.
- HOW TO USE
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
HOW TO USE
½ ampoule (1 ml), once a day, preferably in the morning, on clean, dry skin, before the daily cosmetic treatment.
Instructions for use of the ampoules:
- Shake before use.
- Place the protector into the ampoule and break off the top.
- Put dispenser and uncap.
- Pour 1⁄2 ampoule into palm of hand.
- Apply to face, neck and neckline.
Aqua, Propanediol, Glycerin, Niacinamide, Ascorbyl glucoside, Biosaccharide gum-1, Centaurea cyanus flower water, Polyglyceryl-10 laurate, Morus alba leaf extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Polyglyceryl-4 caprate, Sodium hydroxide, Polyglyceryl-6 caprylate, Potassium sorbate, Benzyl alcohol, Citric acid, Sodium benzoate, Parfum.
- Topical use.
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes.
- Once opened, use within 24 hours of opening is recommended.
TO KNOW MORE
Why do skin spots appear?
Skin pigmentation (skin colouration) is caused by the production of melanin and its transfer to the keratinocytes in the epidermis.
Some factors encourage the production of melanin and affect skin pigmentation, such as UV radiation from the sun or hormones. When there is an excess production of melanin, hyperpigmentation disorders such as skin spots, freckles, moles, etc. are caused.
Melanin and melanocytes play a key role in skin pigmentation. Studies have shown that after reaching the age of 30, a person will lose approximately 10% to 20% of epidermal melanocytes every decade, which can increase depending on the amount of oxidative stress affecting the surface of the skin.
What is stabilised Vitamin C and how does it work on pigmented skin?
Stabilised vitamin C (ascorbyl glucoside) is the attachment of a sugar molecule (glucose) to a vitamin C molecule (ascorbic acid) by means of an enzymatic reaction, thus protecting it from oxidation. Vitamin C has powerful antioxidant activity and is used topically in dermatology for disorders associated with photoageing, modulating collagen production and hyperpigmentation.
Silvia Pagán –
What a discovery! My skin has a lot of freckles and with the summer sun I get a lot of spots. After using this product, I have fewer spots.
[Translated from marnys.es]