Balance your fluids, the key to your well-being
The synergy of buds and plant concentrates in vials
Phytalgem DREN is a great choice for the body because it is made with plant extracts and buds with purifying properties due to the young and organic juniper and birch buds, the dry extract of green tea leaves, and the fluid concentrates of green tea, fennel and guarana.
It is formulated according to the criteria of botanical science or phytology, that is, according to the specific properties of buds and plants. The science of buds is based on the inclusion of plant tissues in the growth phase, such as fresh buds or green shoots, as they contain a large reserve of vitamins, enzymes and minerals that contribute to the well-being of the processes of body fluids.
MARNYS® carefully selects fresh plants and buds from certified organic farming.
Phytalgem DREN and its ingredients are valued in:
- Green Tea powder concentrate valued in caffeine. Tea, a product composed of leaves and buds of the Camellia sinensis plant, is the second most commonly consumed drink in the world, and is originally from China and has been widely used throughout the world for the last 2000 years. In the case of green tea it is " non-fermented " produced by drying and steaming the fresh leaves. In Japan it is known as the drink of happiness, because it raises the spirits and strengthens the body.
- Fluid concentrate of Maté Verde, high in caffeine. Ilex paraguariensis mate is originally from southern South America (Brazil, Argentina, Uruguay and Paraguay) and is now a very popular drink in Western countries. The use of the mate leaf (yerba mate, hierba mate, mate, Paraguay tea, San Bartolomé tea, Jesuit tea, ka'há in Guarani), has been traditionally made by the natives for the preparation of stimulating beverages and for the balance of body fluids.
- Fennel fluid concentrate valued in estragole. Foeniculum vulgare is a plant that is part of the traditional herbalism belonging to the Umbelliferae family (Apiaceae), known as fennel, and used by man since ancient times, due to its taste and beneficial properties in digestion. Fennel can be consumed daily, in raw as salads and sandwiches, stewed, boiled, grilled, or baked in different dishes and even used in the preparation of herbal teas or liqueurs.
Phytalgem DREN keeps its properties intact as it is prepared at an appropriate temperature, with no need for preservatives or stabilizers.
It is suitable for vegans. It has a pleasant pineapple flavor and is presented in single-dose drinkable vials.
- HOW TO USE
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
HOW TO USE
Take 1 vial, 1-2 times a day, preferably with meals an in the morning.
Deionized water, Bio yerba mate* (Ilex paraguariensis) leaf fluid concentrate, Bio fennel* (Foeniculum vulgare) fruit fluid concentrate, Bio guarana* (Paullinia cupana) seeds fluid concentrate, Bio pineapple* (Ananas comosus) juice concentrate, Bio juniper* (Juniperus communis) bud fluid concentrate, Bio downy birch* (Betula pubescens) bud fluid concentrate, Bio green tea* (Camellia sinensis) leaf powdered concentrate and natural pineapple flavour.
*Organic ingredient obtained in accordance with organic farming standards.
|ACTIVE INGREDIENTS||PER SHOT|
|Concentrated Green Mate fluid||5100 mg|
|Fennel fluid concentrate|
|Liquid Concentrate of Guarana||600 mg|
|Concentrated Pineapple Juice||450 mg|
|Concentrated common Juniperus Fluid||200 mg|
|Fluid Birch Blossom Concentrate||200 mg|
|Concentrated Green Tea Leaf Powder||45 mg|
· Food supplements should not be used as a substitiute for a balanced nutrition.
· It is recommended to keep a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
· Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
· Keep away from children.
· Do not store at a temperatures above 30ºC.
TO KNOW MORE
Keep on balancing your fluids with healthy recipes that include juniper and pineapple
Crush juniper berries in a mortar, add salt and grated lemon, as well as lemon juice slowly and check the acidity. Then generously add olive oil, a pinch of black pepper and mix well. This is the perfect dressing for marinating, for example, a chicken filet or to be added when you are cooking it grilled.
The aromatic pineapple can be prepared with salmon, avocado and mustard. Cut the salmon and pineapple into small cubes (removing the core of the pineapple), as well as the avocado, seasoning them with enough olive oil. Serve in small, round glasses smeared with mustard (which can be spicy if you prefer).