Remove toxins, the key to your well-being
The synergy of buds and plant concentrates in vials
Phytalgem DEPU contains active ingredients and selected ingredients that enhance your detox processes.
Phytalgem DEPU is a great choice for the body because it is made with plant extracts and buds with purifying properties due to the young shoots and organic origin of juniper and rosemary, milk thistle extract, and fluid concentrates of dandelion and artichoke.
It is formulated according to the criteria of botanical science or phytology, i.e., according to the specific properties of buds and plants. The science of buds is based on the inclusion of plant tissues in growth phase, such as fresh buds or green shoots, since they contain a large reserve of vitamins, enzymes and minerals that provide wellness in detox processes.
MARNYS® carefully selects carefully valued fresh plants and buds, from certified organic farming.
Phytalgem DEPU and its ingredients are valued in:
- Dandelion fluid concentrate valued in chlorogenic acid and inulin. Dandelion has been used for over 2000 years in both Traditional Chinese Herbalism and Ayurveda for kidney wellness. Dandelion contains potassium, as well as other vitamins and minerals.
- Artichoke fluid concentrate valued in cynarin. Artichoke represents an important component of the Mediterranean diet and contains bioactive phenolic compounds, as well as inulin, fiber and minerals. In addition, artichoke leaf extracts have long been used in folk herbalism for digestive wellness.
- Fluid concentrate of Black Radish rich in sulfur compounds. Radish is believed to be from China, where it has been traditionally used for digestive wellness. Its root is often eaten in salads and its sulfur compounds give it a very typical taste and smell.
Phytalgem DEPU keeps its properties intact as it is processed at an appropriate temperature, without the need for preservatives or stabilizers.
It is suitable for vegans. It has a pleasant pineapple flavor and is available in single-dose drinkable vials.
- HOW TO USE
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
HOW TO USE
Take 1 vial, 1-2 times a day, preferably along with meals and at night.
Deionized water, Bio dandelion* (Taraxacum officinale) root fluid concentrate, Bio black radish* (Raphanus sativus) root fluid concentrate, Bio artichoke* (Cynara scolymus) leaf fluid concentrate, milk thistle (Silybum marianum) powder concentrate, Bio rosemary* (Rosmarinus officinalis) bud fluid concentrate, Bio juniper* (Juniperus communis) bud fluid concentrate, Bio lemon* (Citrus limon) juice concentrate and natural pineapple flavour.
*Agricultural ingredient obtained in accordance with organic farming standards.
|ACTIVE INGREDIENTS||PER SHOT|
|Dandelion Fluid Concentrate|
valued in Chlorogenic Acid and Inulin
|Black Radish Fluid Concentrate|
Valued in Sulphur
|Artichoke Fluid Concentrate|
valued in Cinarina
|Rosemary bud fluid concentrate||200 mg|
|Concentrated common Juniperus Fluid||200 mg|
|Concentrated Lemon Juice||40 mg|
|Concentrated Marian thistle powder||30 mg|
· Food supplements should not be used as a substitiute for a balanced nutrition.
· It is recommended to keep a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
· Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
· Keep away from children.
· Do not store at a temperatures above 30ºC.
TO KNOW MORE
What is detoxification or detox?
There are many external factors that contribute to the assimilation of toxins by our body and they reduce the energy-yielding functions of cells. Detoxification is the process consisting in cleansing toxins in our body, as well as excess fluids and other impurities that prevent the body’s proper functioning.