Formulated to support blood circulation in tired legs
Formulated with high concentrations of buds and shoots from certified organic farming, in vials.
Phytalgem CIRC is specifically formulated with a selection of plants whose active ingredients are highly valued (horse chestnut and rowan buds, fluid concentrate of Ruscus, Nettle, Ginkgo biloba, and powdered concentrate of Organic Red Vine), in addition to Organic Cranberry juice concentrate, all from certified organic farming.
Phytalgem CIRC and its ingredients help the circulation in tired legs:
- Cranberry and its properties that contributes to blood circulation, reducing and also the feeling of tiredness and heaviness in the legs (EFSA ON HOLD 2347).
- The Red Vine in Phytalgem CIRC is supplied as a powder concentrate and valued in polyphenols. Red Vine leaves are also recognized by the EMA Monographs as helpful for the feeling of tiredness and heaviness in the legs.
In addition, it contains Cranberry Juice from Vaccinium myrtillus, a shrub-like plant of the Ericaceae family, also known as European cranberry or bilberry. The fruit of the European bilberry plant has been used as food for centuries due to its high nutritional value, as well as being very useful in traditional herbalism since the 16th century for the circulatory area.
The formulation of Phytalgem CIRC is based on the exclusive synergy of plant buds and concentrates, which specifically uses growing embryonic plant tissues, such as tender shoots and fresh buds.
Phytalgem CIRC, with its exclusive combination of plants of organic origin, is recommended for adults who suffer from tired legs due to their lifestyle, and who want wellness for their normal blood circulation.
Thanks to its drinkable vial format, Phytalgem CIRC is easy to carry and provides rapid absorption and high bioavailability for the body. It has a pleasant Forest Fruit flavor.
It can be used alone or in combination with the rest of MARNYS® Phytalgem products.
- HOW TO USE
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
HOW TO USE
Take 1 vial, 2 times a day, preferably with meals.
Deionized water, Organic Butcher's-broom (Ruscus aculeatus) liquid extract*, Organic nettle (Urtica dioica) liquid extract*, Organic Ginkgo Biloba leaf (Ginkgo biloba) liquid extract*, Organic sorb-tree bud (Sorbus domestica) liquid extract*, Organic horse-chestnut bud (Aesculus hippocastanum) liquid extract*, Organic bilberry (Vaccinium myrtillus) juice concentrate*, Organic red vine (Vitis vinifera) powdered extract* and red berries natural flavour.
*Organic ingredient obtained in accordance with Organic Farming standards.
|ACTIVE INGREDIENTS||PER SHOT|
|Fluid concentrate of Ruscus |
Standardized in Saponins
|Nettle fluid concentrate |
Standardized in Silica
|Fluid concentrate of Ginkgo |
Standardized in Flavonoids
|Concentrated Cranberry Juice||600 mg|
|Liquid Concentrate of sprouds of sorbus||200 mg|
|Horse Chestnut Blossom Fluid Concentrate||200 mg|
|Red Vine Powder Concentrate |
Standardized in Polyphenols
· Food supplements should not be used as a substitiute for a balanced nutrition.
· It is recommended to keep a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
· Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
· Keep away from children.
· Do not store at a temperatures above 30ºC.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT PHYTALGEM CIRC
Yes, Phytalgem CIRC is a carefully formulated food supplement that facilitates circulation in the legs and reduces the feeling of tired legs. Its benefits for tired legs can be complemented with the use of other products such as Arnica Oil.
For pregnant or breast-feeding women, consult your doctor or health care practitioner.
Yes, Phytalgem CIRC is suitable for vegans and vegetarians. In addition, its ingredients comply with organic farming standards.
Phytalgem CIRC is gluten-free and therefore suitable for coeliacs.
Phytalgem CIRC comes in liquid form, in convenient single-dose drinkable vials, which have a pleasant fruits of the forest flavour.
The general recommendation is to take Phytalgem CIRC for one trimester and evaluate the results, and then continue taking it if necessary. If you have any doubts, consult your doctor or health care practitioner.
Yes, you can take Phytalgem CIRC together with other food supplements, vitamins and minerals. If in doubt, consult your doctor or medical practitioner.
TO KNOW MORE
Tired legs are characterised by slower circulation of blood to the heart, one of the most common disorders of the vascular system affecting approximately 50% of adults. In Spain, it is more common in women (64%) than in men (36%); the overall average age is 52.3 years.
Among the classic risk factors in women, present in 82% of cases, the most relevant are pregnancy, sedentariness, family history and overweight. In men, the most relevant is obesity.
What to do to relieve tired legs?
The first measures to prevent your legs from feeling tired, heavy or swollen consist in having a diet rich in fruits, vegetables and fibre, in hydrating continuously, maintaining control of your weight and blood pressure, doing sport for at least 30 minutes daily and in controlling the use of very tight clothing, especially from the waist down and footwear.
We know that there are many work activities that require to be either sitting or standing for a long time, so to help our legs we can do these simple exercises during the workday or when at home:
- Slightly open your legs and balance the weight of your body from one side to the other. This will help you relax the muscles and improve the return circulation.
- With your legs stretched out, separate them and bring them together ten times.
- Sitting comfortably on a chair or on the floor, extend one leg and make circular movements with your foot, first to the right and then to the left. Repeat the exercise with the other foot, at least 10 times each.
- Sitting on a chair, with your heels on the floor, lift your tips and hold them for a few seconds. Then lower them and raise your heels alternately. Complete 20 repetitions with each foot.
- Walk on your toes. An exercise that can be done at work or at home, since this movement activates the circulation in your calves.
- Lying on your back, with your legs stretched out, raise them alternately by bending slightly and try to grab the back of your knees with both hands.
- A massage is a great help to relieve your tired legs because this not only benefits the circulation but also relaxes. Choose a good vegetable oil, coat your hands and from the ankle with both hands firmly massage upwards to your knees for at least 10 times. Then do it from your knees to thighs 10 times as well.
1. Álvarez-Fernández, L. J. et al. Encuesta epidemiológica sobre la insuficiencia venosa crónica en España: estudio DETECT-IVC 2006. Angiologia, 2008.
2. Pittler, M. H. et al. Horse chestnut seed extract for chronic venous insufficiency. Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2012.
3. Rabe, E. et al. Efficacy and tolerability of a red-vine-leaf extract in patients suffering from chronic venous insufficiency–results of a double-blind placebo-controlled study. Eur J Vasc Endovasc Surg. 2011.
4. Rodriguez-Mateos, A. et al. Circulating anthocyanin metabolites mediate vascular benefits of blueberries: insights from randomized controlled trials, metabolomics, and nutrigenomics. J Gerontol A Biol Sci Med Sci. 2019.