Osteohelp Complet ER
Mineral quality for your bones
Formulated to help maintain bone integrity and density in adults
MARNYS® Osteohelp Complet ER is formulated with mineral ingredients and vitamin D3 that help preserve bone integrity and density.
The formulation of MARNYS® Osteohelp Complet ER with Extended-Release (ER) capsule technology contributes to optimise the absorption of ingredients thanks to its enteric coating technology and protects the capsule from stomach acids, enabling its content to be released and absorbed in the intestine.
The formula of MARNYS® Osteohelp Complet ER contains a selection of minerals: Calcium, Magnesium, Zinc, Copper, Manganese, Selenium and vitamin D3 in an exclusive extended-release capsule (ER formulation) which provides the following properties (EFSA):
- Calcium, Magnesium, Zinc, Manganese and Vitamin D contribute to normal bone maintenance.
- Calcium is necessary for the maintenance of teeth, and Zinc and vitamin D contribute to normal maintenance of teeth.
- Vitamin D contributes to normal absorption and utilisation of calcium and phosphorus, in addition to normal blood calcium levels.
- Magnesium and Zinc participate in the process of cell division, as well as Calcium, which also participates in cell differentiation.
- Copper and Manganese contribute to normal formation of connective tissue.
- Zinc contributes to acid-base metabolism, while Magnesium contributes to electrolyte balance.
- Calcium, Copper and Manganese contribute to normal energy-yielding metabolism.
- Zinc, Copper and Selenium contribute to cell protection from oxidative damage.
MARNYS® Osteohelp Complet ER is a food supplement for adults who want to maintain and help their bone mass, and for athletes who are concerned about their bone structure.
VEGETABLE HARD CAPSULE
- HOW TO USE
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
HOW TO USE
1 capsule a day, preferably before main meal
Calcium carbonate, magnesium oxide, zinc gluconate, sodium selenite, copper (II) gluconate, manganese (II) gluconate, microcrystalline cellulose, silicon dioxide and vitamin D3.
Vegetable capsule composition: hypromellose, gelling agent (gellan gum) and colour.
|ACTIVE INGREDIENTS||PER CAPSULE||%NRV|
|Vitamin D3||3,33 μg||67|
|%NRV (nutrient reference value)|
· Food supplements should not be used as a substitiute for a balanced nutrition.
· It is recommended to keep a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
· Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
· Keep away from children.
· Do not store at a temperatures above 30ºC.
TO KNOW MORE
Bones and their minerals
Bones are firm, hard and resistant organs that are part of the skeleton, which mainly comprises a specialised type of connective tissue made up of three elements: cells, organic and inorganic matrix.
- Bone cells are made up of three types of specialised cells: osteoblasts, osteocytes and osteoclasts. These cells are responsible for bone growth and mineral balance.
- The organic matrix occupies 30% and is mainly made up of collagen (90%) whose fibres give the bone resistance to traction forces.
- The inorganic matrix occupies 70% of bones and consists of mineral deposits in the form of hydroxyapatite which are like crystals favouring mineralisation. These hydroxyapatite crystals, mainly formed by tricalcium phosphate, calcium carbonate, magnesium and other minerals, modify the physical properties, forming an important framework between the collagen fibres, what gives rise to exceptional mechanical qualities. These mineralised crystals are responsible for the resistance of bones to compression forces.
Among the functions of bones is the storage of minerals for the body. This is a dynamic process activated when the bone grows, undergoes remodeling or when the body needs a specific mineral.
Throughout life changes in bone mass known as modeling (growth and development) and remodeling (metabolic balance) occur. The highest point of bone mineralisation is obtained in the third decade of life, from which a progressive loss begins. The maintenance of bone function requires a correct integration between bone quality and density, involving the harmonisation of the structure, remodeling, accumulation of injuries and mineralisation of bones.
Yolanda Gordo –
[Translated from marnys.es]