Omega 3, 6, 7, 9 125ml
All omegas of plant origin
Plant-based Omega fatty acids in liquid format and with orange flavour
MARNYS® Omega 3+6+7+9 is a food supplement based on valuable, vegetable omega oils from Sesame seeds (Omega 6+9), Flax seeds (Omega 3+6+9) and Macadamia nuts (Omega 7+9) that facilitate a complete body care.
MARNYS® Omega 3+6+7+9 is easy to drink because of its liquid presentation and its pleasant orange flavour. It is ideal for those who want a complete body care.
MARNYS® Omega 3+6+7+9 provides essential fatty acids, α-Linolenic (Omega 3) and Linoleic (Omega 6), as well as Oleic (Omega 9) and Palmitoleic (Omega 7) acids, which give the following properties:
- Linoleic Acid contributes to maintenance of normal blood cholesterol levels* and Oleic Acid is an unsaturated fat. The replacement of saturated fats by unsaturated fats in the diet contributes to maintenance of normal cholesterol levels (EFSA).
- α-Linolenic acid contributes to maintenance of normal blood cholesterol levels** (EFSA).
- Sesame (Sesamum indicum) belongs to the family Pedaliaceae and, among its nutrients, Omega fatty acids (40-60% of the total content), vitamin E (alpha-tocopherol) and lignans, such as sesamin and sesamol, stand out. Sesame oil, also known as gingelly or til oil, is a highly unsaturated edible oil rich in essential fatty acids like linoleic and oleic acid, which in MARNYS® Omega 3+6+7+9 a minimum content of 43 and 40% respectively is guaranteed.
- Flax seeds (Linum usitatissimum) contain 32-45% of their weight in fatty acids, of which approximately 55% are α-linolenic (Omega 3) and 18% linoleic acid (Omega 6), both belonging to the Omega series. Flaxseed is one of the natural sources with the highest Omega 3 content (α-Linolenic). MARNYS® Omega 3+6+7+9 guarantees a minimum α-Linolenic Acid content of 50%, Linoleic Acid content of 18% and Oleic Acid content of 25% in the oils from Flaxseed.
- Flaxseed Omegas contribute to normal cardiovascular and gastrointestinal function (EFSA ON HOLD 2621, 2721, 2076, 3926).
- Macadamia is a tree native to the east coast of Australia. The Macadamia integrifolia nut contains over 75% of its weight in oil, being the nut with the highest monounsaturated fatty acid content (80-84%) in its oil, and is higher compared to olive and rapeseed oils. MARNYS® Omega 3+6+7+9 guarantees a minimum Oleic Acid content of 55% and Palmitoleic Acid content of 18% in the oils from Macadamia.
*The beneficial effect is obtained by taking 10g of Linoleic Acid daily
** The beneficial effect is obtained by taking 2g of α-Linolenic Acid daily
- HOW TO USE
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
HOW TO USE
1 dosage of 15ml a day, preferably with a meal. Do not heat.
Sesame oil (Sesamum indicum), Flaxseed oil (Linum usitatissimum), macadamia oil (Macadamia integrifolia), antioxidant (blend of tocopherols at 50%), flavour, sweetener (sucralose).
ALLERGENS: contains sesame and nuts.
|ACTIVE INGREDIENTS||PER 15 ML|
|Omega 9||4,5 g|
|Omega 6||4,0 g|
|Omega 3||1,0 g|
|Omega 7||0,1 g|
· Food supplements should not be used as a substitiute for a balanced nutrition.
· It is recommended to keep a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
· Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
· Keep away from children.
· Do not store at a temperatures above 30ºC.
TO KNOW MORE
What are Essential Fatty Acids?
There are two types of Poly-unsaturated Fatty Acids (PUFAs) that cannot be synthesised by the body and that are indispensable for the body’s metabolic processes: linoleic acid (LA) and α-Linolenic acid (LNA). They must be obtained from the diet and are known as essential fatty acids. They are particularly important for cell function, in the brain, heart, retina, liver, kidneys, skin and mucous membranes, adrenal glands and gonads, that is, essential for the maintenance of health.