This product contains the flavonoid Nobiletin, extracted from Citrus depressa, Royal Jelly and vitamins. Convenient vial format
MARNYS® Nobiletil contains ingredients like Nobiletin, a natural flavonoid derived from the peel of Citrus depressa (Taiwanese tangerine), with a minimum content of 90%. The formulation of MARNYS® Nobiletil additionally contains 2g of Royal Jelly and vitamins B9 (folic acid) and B5, which participates in normal mental function.
MARNYS® Nobiletil is of special interest to adults who want to maintain their mental development, and facilitates the proper function of metabolic processes.
The ingredients in MARNYS® Nobiletil provide the following properties:
- Pantothenic acid (vitamin B5) contributes to normal mental development and to normal production and metabolism of some neurotransmitters (EFSA). It contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism and reduces tiredness and fatigue.
- Nobiletin is a flavonoid found in the peel of many citrus fruits and has been widely studied due to its interesting healthy properties.
- Royal Jelly is highly concentrated (2000mg), is the food of the queen bee and is characterised by its ratio of unsaturated fatty acids involved in energy-yielding metabolism, especially 10-hydroxy-2-decenoic acid (10-HDA).
- Vitamin B9 (folic acid) increases the levels of folate in pregnant women, since a low level is a risk factor in the development of neural tube defects in the foetus (EFSA).
- HOW TO USE
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
HOW TO USE
Take 1 vial a day before breakfast. Shake well before use.
Deionized water, royal jelly, fructose, acidity regulator (citric acid), olive oil, preservative (potassium sorbate), pantothenic acid (vitamin B5), nobiletin (Citrus depressa extract powder), folic acid (vitamin B9), and flavours.
|ACTIVE INGREDIENTS||PER SHOT||%NRV|
|Royal Jelly||2000 mg||•|
|Pantothenic acid||6 mg||100|
|Folic Acid||200 μg||100|
|%NRV (nutrient reference value)|
· Food supplements should not be used as a substitiute for a balanced nutrition.
· It is recommended to keep a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
· Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
· Keep away from children.
· Do not store at a temperatures above 30ºC.
TO KNOW MORE
Nobiletin from Taiwan Tangerine: Citrus depressa
Shikwasa (Citrus depressa), also called Taiwan tangerine, flat lemon or Hirami lemon, is a small, green, flavonoid-rich citrus fruit native to Taiwan and the Japanese island of Okinawa. It really is bittersweet and is often used as a substitute for common lemon or lime to accompany meals, although it is also used to make a yellow juice, which in some places in Asia is sold sweetened and bottled.
Taiwan Tangerine fruits contain numerous flavonoid and vitamin-based bioactive substances that participate in antioxidant activity. Nobiletin is a flavonoid isolated from its peel and is classified as an O-methylated flavonoid.