Mushroom MIX. B-glucanforte Line
Find out what mushrooms may do for you
Blend of organically grown, standardised Reishi, Maitake and Shiitake extracts
MARNYS® β-glucanforte Mix is a food supplement that contains Reishi (Ganoderma lucidum), Maitake (Grifola frondosa) and Shiitake (Lentinus edodes) with minimum beta-glucan content of 20% and polysaccharide content of 40%, and whose concentrations are: Reishi 12:1, Maitake and Shiitake 8:1.
MARNYS® β-glucanforte Mix contains Reishi, Maitake and Shiitake and their properties are:
- The properties of Ganoderma lucidum (Reishi) in MARNYS® β-glucanforte Mix make it useful for the contribution to the body's natural defences (EFSA ON HOLD 3764).
- Shiitake mushroom is one of the five most-cultivated, edible mushrooms in the world and is composed of polysaccharides (alpha and beta-glucans), lipids, minerals and vitamins, especially vitamin D.
- Maitake mushroom is appreciated in traditional Chinese and Japanese herbalism as a fungus favouring the body well-being, and its composition includes polysaccharides (beta-glucans), phenols and flavonoids, α-tocopherol, proteins, vitamins and trace elements.
The dosage form of MARNYS® β-glucanforte Mix is vegetable capsules suitable for vegans.
- HOW TO USE
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
HOW TO USE
Take 1 capsule a day, preferably on an empty stomach.
Reishi* (Ganoderma lucidum extract powder). Maitake* (Grifola frondosa extract powder), Shiitake* (Lentinus edodes extract powder). *Organic ingredients obtained in accordance with Organic Farming standards.
|ACTIVE INGREDIENTS||PER CAPSULE|
|*Ingredients of agricultural origin according to the rules of ecological |
In case of allergy to mushrooms and/or being treated with immunosuppressive drugs avoid consuming them and consult your physician.
Avoid consumption of this product together with medicines and other fibre-based food supplements.
· Food supplements should not be used as a substitiute for a balanced nutrition.
· It is recommended to keep a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
· Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
· Keep away from children.
· Do not store at a temperatures above 30ºC.
TO KNOW MORE
Among the immune functions there are interindividual variations within the healthy population. Such variations are due to genetics, age, sex, smoking habits, usual levels of sport, diseases, surgeries, alcohol consumption, diet, stage of the female menstrual cycle, stress, seasonal changes, and so on.