Cebida Liquid Vitamin
Multivitamin drops perfect for children and teenagers
Contains B-complex vitamins, vitamin C and vitamins A and D. The dropper format is ideal for giving children and teenagers the correct dose
MARNYS® Cebida is a formulation that combines six vitamins in liquid format: vitamin C, niacin, vitamin B6, thiamine, vitamin A and vitamin D, being perfect to supplement nutritional requirements in children during all stages of growth.
MARNYS® Cebida provides 100% of these six vitamins, according to Nutrient Reference Values (NRV).
MARNYS® Cebida is formulated as drops to make it easier for children to take it.
The six vitamins in MARNYS® Cebida provide the following properties (EFSA):
- Vitamin C contributes to normal formation of collagen in bones, cartilage, gums, skin, teeth and blood vessels. It also contributes to normal function of the immune system and to cellular protection from oxidative damage. Vitamin C increases iron absorption.
- Niacin (vitamin B3) contributes to normal maintenance of skin and mucous membranes.
- Vitamin B6 contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism, reducing tiredness and fatigue. In addition, it contributes to normal function of the nervous system and normal formation of red blood cells. Vitamin B6 contributes to regulation of hormonal activity.
- Thiamine (vitamin B1) contributes to normal psychological function and heart function.
- Vitamin A contributes to maintenance of normal vision, and normal iron metabolism. It also participates in the process of cellular differentiation.
- Vitamin D contributes to normal absorption/utilisation of calcium and phosphorus, and to normal calcium concentrations in blood. Vitamin D is necessary for normal bone growth and development in children, and contributes to normal maintenance of teeth. It additionally contributes to normal maintenance of muscle function, and to function of the immune system in children. Vitamin D is involved in the cell division process.
MARNYS® Cebida is ideal for children from 4 years of age who are developing, and children with physical activities that require an additional energy supplement.
Easy and convenient once-a-day dosage in drops (which can be mixed with juice, milk or water), providing the necessary amount per age (see directions for use).
- HOW TO USE
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
HOW TO USE
Recommended daily dose by age:
4 to 6 years of age: 14 drops (0.5ml)
7 to 9 years of age: 18 drops
over 10 years of age: 28 drops (1ml)
Deionized water, maltitol syrup, vitamin C (ascorbic acid), Niacin (nicotinamide), Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride), thiamine (thiamine hydrochloride), vitamin A (retinyl palmitate), vitamin D (cholecalciferol), preservative (potassium sorbate), sweetener (sucralose), acidity regulator (sodium hydroxide), colour (natural caramel colour) and natural flavour.
|ACTIVE INGREDIENTS||PER 1 ml||%NRV|
|Vitamin C||80 mg||100|
|Vitamin B6||1,4 mg||100|
|Vitamin A||800 μg (2667 UI)||100|
|Vitamin D||5 μg (200 UI)||100|
|%NRV (nutrient reference value)|
Once opened, use within 60 days.
· Food supplements should not be used as a substitiute for a balanced nutrition.
· It is recommended to keep a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
· Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
· Keep away from children.
· Do not store at a temperatures above 30ºC.
TO KNOW MORE
Child Growth and Development
The goal of nutrition in children is not only to meet current needs, but also to promote normal growth and development to become a healthy adult. Growth is related to child’s increased mass, while development consists in obtaining greater capacity in their body systems through maturation, differentiation and integration of functions. Maturation comprises four major areas: dental, bone, psychomotor and hormonal.
In order for children’s growth to develop according to their age, it is essential to have an adequate diet and food supplements, as well as to manage energy expenditure at each stage of development. This energy expenditure (EE) consists of three components: the EE for maintenance, which is the energy consumed to maintain organic functions at rest, on an empty stomach or when awake; the EE for physical activity, which depends on the intensity and duration of exercise, and the EE for growth, which refers to the energy needed for development. The balance between these factors and external agents (such as health conditions, increased intellectual activity) will determine caloric intake.
Sources: Alonso Álvarez, 2007 Manual Práctico de Nutrición en Pediatría-AEP; Cusminsky, 1994 Manual de Crecimiento y Desarrollo del Niño-OPS
I was looking for vitamins for my young children. I love that I can give it to them from the age of 4. The taste is a bit bitter, but I mix it with the juices and they take it very well. I’m very happy with it.
[Translated from marnys.es]
I think it is a very good vitamin complex. I’ve been taking it for a week now and I’m starting to notice the effects. The fact that it’s in drops is very convenient for me because I find it very difficult to take pills or capsules. I’m a big fan of the Marnys liquid vitamin line.
[Translated from marnys.es]