MultiProtein in a Sec
Muscle definition and toning
Multi-source sequential protein
MARNYS SPORTS® MULTIProtein in a SEC has been formulated with 24 g of a protein sequence from 11 different sources that promote muscle definition in active individuals.
MAIN INGREDIENTS AND PROPERTIES
The synergistic combination of the ingredients in MARNYS SPORTS® MULTIProtein in a SEC provides the following properties:
- Proteins from 11 sources provide 23g of proteins with high biological value per serving. They come from soya bean (2), rice, pea, wheat, milk, whey (2), casein, caseinate and colostrum. This combination is called SEC and enables the prolonged and sustained release of amino acids over time, and combines:
- S-simple proteins with rapid absorption like colostrum and whey hydrolysate;
- E-essential proteins with moderate absorption provided by whey and pea isolate and concentrate, soya bean and its concentrate, wheat and milk protein;
- C-complex proteins with slow absorption due to the presence of casein and caseinate.
- Proteins contribute to growth and maintenance of muscle mass and to normal bone maintenance (EFSA).
- A multi-enzyme complex composed of 5 enzymes: Amylase, Protease, Lactase, Lipase, and Cellulase. These enzymes have renowned digestive properties. The digestive enzymes facilitate the absorption of both proteins and amino acids.
Has a delicious natural chocolate flavour.
It is suitable for lacto-vegetarians.
SUITABLE FOR LACTO-VEGETARIANS
- HOW TO USE
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
HOW TO USE
Dissolve 1 level scoop (70g) in 250-350ml of water or milk in a glass or shaker cup right after sports practice and/or between main meals.
Proteins are important for both strength and performance sports, although because of different reasons. While athletes interested in increasing strength and power seek increased muscle mass that enables them to maximise maximum strength and power (for example how much weight they can lift in one repetition), endurance athletes will benefit from metabolic adaptations that enable them to prolong their effort over time.
What is a Sequential Protein Complex (SEC)?
This is a combination of proteins with different absorption rates for a slow and prolonged release of amino acids. This provides a stable energy source and elements for building muscle mass, especially in exercises in which strength and power are fundamental.
What are amino acids?
Amino acids are organic compounds that combine to form proteins and are involved in many physiological processes, including energy production. They can be essential, that is, not produced by the body and therefore must be obtained through food; or conditional, needed in the diet only under certain conditions, for example sports practice. Twenty (20) types of amino acids that are part of the human body have been described.
*SEQUENTIAL PROTEINS FROM 11 SOURCES:
Simple (colostrum, whey hydrolysate) – Essential (whey, pea, soya and wheat isolate, whey and soya concentrate, milk protein) – Complex (micellar casein, calcium caseinate)
|ACTIVE INGREDIENTS:||Per dose (35 g):|
|Enzyme blend (amylase, protease, lactase, lipase and cellulase)||30 mg|
|NUTRITIONAL VALUES:||Per dose (35 g):|
|Energy value (kJ / kcal)||494/118|
|Fats, of which||0.6 g|
|Carbohydrates, of which||1.8 g|
|Get out||0.2 g|
INGREDIENTS: Whey protein, soybean protein concentrate, milk protein, cocoa powder, micellar casein, calcium caseinate, soybean protein isolate, whey protein isolate, pea protein isolate, wheat [gluten] protein isolate, rice protein isolate, whey protein hydrolysate, colostrum, natural hazelnut flavour, thickener (xantan gum), enzymatic mix (amylase, protease, lactase, lipase and cellulase) and sweeteners (sucralose and steviol glycosides).
Natural chocolate flavour
No artificial preservatives, colours or flavours.
· Food supplements should not be used as a substitiute for a balanced nutrition.
· It is recommended to keep a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
· Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
· Keep away from children.
· Do not store at a temperatures above 30ºC.