Moringa: nutrition from the 'tree of life'
Formulated with Moringa and Chromium 4:1 extract
MARNYS® Moringamar contains powdered extract from Moringa oleifera leaves in a 4:1 ratio, as well as chromium picolinate. Chromium picolinate formulation is the most bioavailable for its use in glucose metabolism (Anderson, 1998).
MARNYS® Moringamar is a supplement specially recommended for those with additional nutritional requirements.
MARNYS® Moringamar is a supplement whose ingredients provide nutritional support:
- Moringa has got a rich and exclusive content of highly nutritional constituents such as: amino acids, vitamins, fatty acids, iron, folate, flavonoids, phenols, β-carotene and ascorbic acid, which can participate in the energy state to carry out daily activities. The Moringa leaf powdered extract in MARNYS® Moringamar provides 500mg of extract, equivalent to 2000mg of Moringa leaves.
- Chromium is a trace element essential in carbohydrate, lipid and protein metabolism. Chromium contributes to normal macronutrient metabolism and to maintenance of normal blood glucose concentrations (EFSA).
The activity of MARNYS® Moringamar is ideal for those individuals who want to balance their metabolism and nutrient intake, as well as to contribute to normal maintenance of blood sugar.
- HOW TO USE
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
HOW TO USE
Take 1-2 capsules a day, preferably along with meals.
Moringa (Moringa oleifera) leaf powdered extract (500mg), chromium picolinate (20μg - 50% NRV) and magnesium stearate.
|ACTIVE INGREDIENTS||PER CAPSULE||%NRV|
|Moringa Powder Concentrate 4:1||500 mg||•|
|%NRV (nutrient reference value)|
· Food supplements should not be used as a substitiute for a balanced nutrition.
· It is recommended to keep a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
· Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
· Keep away from children.
· Do not store at a temperatures above 30ºC.
TO KNOW MORE
What is Moringa?
Moringa oleifera (family Moringaceae) is a fast-growing softwood tree, native to the sub-Himalayan areas of northern India.