Electrolytes for endurance
Unique combination of the electrolytes Magnesium, Sodium, Zinc and Selenium in convenient drinkable vials. Get ready for your endurance adventure!
MARNYS SPORTS® METAL Endurance contains electrolytes, glucose and vitamins C and B12 that facilitate endurance during prolonged physical activity.
MARNYS SPORTS® METAL Endurance is presented in convenient drinkable vials. They are light and easy to transport, and their 25ml volume makes them easy to drink, contributing this way to enjoy any adventure where electrolyte balance is a key element.
With natural lemon flavour, this is a gluten and lactose-free product suitable for vegans.
MAIN INGREDIENTS AND PROPERTIES
The ingredients in MARNYS SPORTS® METAL Endurance count on the following properties:
- The glucose in METAL Endurance comes from the source called Dextrose. Alongside the electrolyte solution, they contribute to maintaining performance during endurance exercise, as well as to increasing water absorption during sports practice (EFSA). Glucose is a simple carbohydrate and is one of the primary sources of energy for muscle contraction. Its storage in the form of glycogen is relatively limited, so its supplementation during the exercise taking place for more than 1 hour is essential for muscle energy.
- Magnesium contributes to electrolyte balance and to reduction of tiredness and fatigue, as well as to normal production of proteins and to muscle function (EFSA). Between 30 and 40% of the Magnesium in the human body is found in muscles.
- Sodium is an essential nutrient for normal body function, as it is involved in nerve conduction, muscle contraction, the body's osmotic balance and the uptake of other nutrients.
- Zinc contributes to normal acid-base metabolism and carbohydrate metabolism (EFSA).
- Selenium contributes to normal thyroid function (EFSA).
- Vitamins C and B12 contribute to normal energy-yielding metabolism and to reduction of tiredness and fatigue. In addition, vitamin C maintains normal immune function during and after intense physical exercise, while vitamin B12 contributes to normal red blood cell formation (EFSA).
- Vitamin C, Zinc and Selenium contribute to cellular protection from oxidative damage (EFSA).
ELECTROLYTE AND VITAMIN COMPLEX
ENHANCED WATER ABSORPTION
SUITABLE FOR VEGANS
- HOW TO USE
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
HOW TO USE
1 vial during physical exercise with a sip of water. Shake well before using.
· Food supplements should not be used as a substitiute for a balanced nutrition.
· It is recommended to keep a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
· Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
· Keep away from children.
· Do not store at a temperatures above 30ºC.
TO KNOW MORE
During prolonged physical exercise, large amounts of water and electrolytes may be lost. Losses of magnesium and zinc through sweating can be significant actually, so supplementation is a good strategy to compensate for such losses. Moreover, sodium actively participates in glucose transport, stimulating therefore its absorption and water absorption in the small intestine, and helping to maintain extracellular fluid volume.
|ACTIVE INGREDIENTS:||Per vial (25 ml):|
|Vitamins (Per vial: 25 ml): B1 (1.1 mg), B3 (16 mg), B5 (6 mg), B6 (1.4 mg), B7 (50 μg), B9 (200 μg), B12 (2.5 μg)||100|
|Vitamin C (200 mg)||250|
|MINERALS:||Per vial (25 ml):||%NRV|
*%NRV (nutrient reference value)
INGREDIENTS: Purified water, glucose, magnesium citrate, vitamin C, acidity regulator (citric acid), zinc gluconate, sodium chloride, niacin (B3), sodium selenite, pantothenic acid (B5), vitamin B6, thiamine (B1), folic acid (B9), biotin (B7), vitamin B12, preservative (potassium sorbate), sweetener (sucralose) and natural flavour (lemon).
Carbohydrate-based electrolyte solutions contribute to maintaining endurance levels during prolonged endurance exercise, and enhance water absorption during physical exercise.
Magnesium and vitamins B3, B5, B6 and B12 contribute to reducing tiredness and fatigue.
Magnesium contributes to electrolyte balance.
Zinc, selenium and vitamin C help protect cells from oxidative damage.
Vitamin C contributes to maintaining the normal function of the immune system during and after intense physical exercise*.
*The beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 200mg in addition to the recommended daily intake of vitamin C.
Natural lemon flavour
No artificial preservatives or flavours.
[Translated from marnys.es]
Excellent product, I started to try it for long runs and it works great. I recommend it.
[Translated from marnys.es]