Memory and concentration under control
Are you experiencing an intellectually intense time? Do you want to maintain a normal cognitive performance? Two formats: drinkable vials and capsules.
18.45€ – 26.15€
MARNYS® Memory Plus whose ingredients contribute to normal function of the nervous and cognitive systems, and of energy-yielding metabolism. Available in two formats: capsules and drinkable vials.
MARNYS® MEMORY PLUS CAPSULES is a food supplement formulated with Phosphatidylserine and Choline in the form of citrate.
The ingredients in MARNYS® Memory Plus Capsules contribute to normal cognitive and nervous system functions because:
- B-complex (thiamine, riboflavin, niacin) contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism, normal mental performance, and to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue (EFSA).
- Choline and phosphatidylserine are essential components for the structure of neurons.
- Zinc contributes to normal acid-base and fatty acid metabolism and to maintenance of vision (EFSA).
- Chromium contributes to maintenance of normal blood glucose levels (EFSA).
- Selenium and vitamins C and E contribute to the protection of cells from oxidative damage (EFSA).
- β-carotenes which are equivalent to 50% of the NRV of vitamin A and which are pigments found in plants, it is carrots, and are excellent precursor sources of vitamin A.
MARNYS® Memory Plus capsules is especially recommended for young adults who want to contribute to mental performance, especially during periods of intense intellectual effort (study or exams, work stress), and adults who want to contribute to the normal function of the nervous system and to cognitive function (for example concentration).
MARNYS® MEMORY PLUS VIALS is a food supplement with a convenient drinkable format that contributes to normal function of the nervous system, especially in older adults.
MARNYS® Memory Plus vials contains:
- B-complex, that contributes to normal mental performance and to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue (EFSA).
- Ginkgo Biloba, a plant used in traditional Chinese herbology, especially for brain functions; MARNYS® Memory Plus contains Ginkgo standardised in its main active ingredients, flavonols and terpenelactones. Ginkgo contributes to normal cognitive function and maintenance of blood circulation (EFSA ON HOLD 2261, 2546, 3768).
- Phosphatidylserine, an essential component in the structure of neurons.
MARNYS® Memory Plus vials is of special interest for older adults who want to balance their brain and energy-yielding metabolism, as well as to contribute to the normal function of the nervous system and cognitive function (memory, for instance).
Vakhapova et al. Phosphatidylserine containing omega-3 Fatty acids may improve memory abilities in nondemented elderly individuals with memory complaints: results from an open-label extension study. Epub 2014.
- Richter et al. The effect of soybean-derived phosphatidylserine on cognitive performance in elderly with subjective memory complaints: a pilot study. Clin Interv Aging. 2013.
- Naber et al. Improved human visuomotor performance and pupil constriction after choline supplementation in a placebo-controlled double-blind study. Sci Rep. 2015
- Harrison et al. Ascorbic Acid and the Brain: Rationale for the Use against Cognitive Decline. Nutrients. 2014
- Grodstein et al. A randomized trial of beta carotene supplementation and cognitive function in men: the Physicians' Health Study II. Arch Intern Med. 2007.
- Traber. Vitamin E Inadequacy in Humans: Causes and Consequences. Advances in Nutrition, 2014
- Tayebati et al. Choline-containing phospholipids: relevance to brain functional pathways. Clin Chem Lab Med. 2013
- Biswas et al. Importance of choline as essential nutrient and its role in prevention of various toxicities. Prague Med Rep. 2015
- EFSA. EU Register of nutrition and health claims made on foods.
- Rush e al. Association between Dietary Sodium Intake and Cognitive Function in Older Adults. J Nutr Health Aging. 2017
- Mackenzie et al. Zinc Deficiency in Neuronal Biolog. IUBMB Life, 2007
- Pechova et al. Chromium as an essential nutrient: a review. Veterinarni Medicina, 2007
- Bone et al. Lutein and zeaxanthin dietary supplements raise macular pigment density and serum concentrations of these carotenoids in humans. J Nutr. 2003
- Comisión E Alemana. Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract (Ginkgo folium);
- EFSA ON HOLD
- Kim et al. Phosphatidylserine in the brain: metabolism and function. Prog Lipid Res. 2014
- Ahlemeyer et at. Neuroprotective effects of Ginkgo biloba extract. Cell Mol Life Sci. 2003
- Gauthier et al. Efficacy and tolerability of Ginkgo biloba extract EGb 761® in dementia: a systematic review and meta-analysis of randomized placebo-controlled trials. Clin Interv Aging. 2014
- Richter et al. The effect of phosphatidylserine-containing omega-3 fatty acids on memory abilities in subjects with subjective memory complaints: a pilot study. Clin Interv Aging. 2010
- Suter et al. A new ginkgo fresh plant extract increases microcirculation and radical scavenging activity in elderly patients. Adv Ther. 2011
- HOW TO USE
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
HOW TO USE
MEMORY PLUS CAPSULES:
Take 1 capsule 1 to 3 times a day, preferably with meals.
MEMORY PLUS VIALS:
Take 1 vial a day. Take on an empty stomach, diluted in a glass of juice for a period of 6 to 8 weeks according to need. Where necessary, repeat the recommended dose. Shake before use.
30 vegetable capsules
20 x 10ml vials
MEMORY PLUS CAPSULES:
Phosphatidylserine IP-20 (soy lecithin enriched with phosphatidylserine 20%, sugar and silicon dioxide), choline citrate, anti-caking agents (talc, silicon dioxide, microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate), zinc gluconate, beta-carotene, ascorbic acid, fructose, DL-alpha-tocopheryl acetate, niacin, riboflavin, thiamine mononitrate, sodium selenite, chromium(III) chloride.
Composition of vegetable capsule shell: hypromellose and colour (titanium dioxide).
ALLERGEN: contains soy
MEMORY PLUS VIALS:
Deionized water, fructose, phosphatidylserine IP-20 (soy lecithin enriched with phosphatidylserine 20%, sugar and silicon dioxide), Ginkgo leaf extract powder (Ginkgo biloba), nicotinamide (niacin), calcium D-pantothenate (pantothenic acid), pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), riboflavin (vitamin B2), thiamine hydrochloride (vitamin B1), vegetable glycerin, acidity regulator (citric acid), aniseed essence, preservatives (potassium sorbate and sodium benzoate)
ALLERGEN: contains soya bean and soy-based ingredients.
Do not consume during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
If you are taking medication, consult your physician.
Do not exceed the recommended dose.
|ACTIVE INGREDIENTS||PER VIAL/CAPSULE||%NRV|
|MEMORY PLUS CAPSULES|
|Choline Citrate||300 mg||•|
|Phosphatidylserine IP-20||300 mg||•|
|Vitamin C||30 mg||38|
|Vitamin E||5 mg||42|
|MEMORY PLUS VIALS|
|Phosphatidylserine IP-20||100 mg||•|
|Ginkgo (Ginkgo biloba)*||90 mg||•|
|Pantothenic acid||3 mg||50|
|Vitamin B6||1 mg||71|
|%NRV (nutrient reference value)|
20 x 10 ml vials
· Food supplements should not be used as a substitiute for a balanced nutrition.
· It is recommended to keep a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
· Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
· Keep away from children.
· Do not store at a temperatures above 30ºC.
TO KNOW MORE
Decreased cognitive functions, like memory, are characteristic of normal ageing, stressful situations, or due to other diseases affecting the nervous system.
Human physiology, and therefore the brain, require substances of dietary origin called nutrients: vitamins, macroelements, trace elements, essential amino acids and essential fatty acids. The brain needs nutrients to build and maintain its structure, to both harmoniously function and prevent early ageing.